Excessive Amperage

Just ordered a 200 amp alternator for my 98 maxima for $350 from excessive amperage. Just seeing if anyone had any opinions about them, ive heard nothing but good, but that was only from a few people.

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

bought one and it went out when i did not even have a system in my car. sent it back and it took months for it to be fixed.

would not buy again.

DC power all the way for me now

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

been running mine for a year now with no problems. :good:

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Shouldn't you ask for reviews before you buy something for $300+?

lemme refrase and say thinking of ordering...

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
Current Trunk Build:
Team gg.

I love all 3 of mine. I had one issue with the second one (my fualt). Sent it back to nate and had it back in 12 days and 10 days was shipping so a 2day turn on nates side. Great service and a great guy. Out of all my audio stuff i will always stay loyal to EA and XS power.

Only DC Dealer In Alaska

I'm installing one Monday. Hopefully it's not a waste of time. Been sitting in a box for a year... 300amp from ex amperage for a blazer or full size chevy...

Good luck man i hope it works out!! Well im convinced, gonna order in the morning. Some reviews scared me about EA but they were from like 2008 and supposedly Nathan from EA had a concussion and couldnt run the business so people got pissed at him about his customer service. All recent reviews are perfect so, just gonna go off of that

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
Current Trunk Build:
Team gg.

A year ago ea would be unreachable. Make a dozen calls a day and they wouldn't answer any. If I were u I would from dc or mechman. Just wait a lil bit and get shit everyone knows works. Dc powers service is almost scary good. Which is awesome

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

Archived