BigPimpin' got called out on YouTube

So any vids yet bp?

Yes but I'm not sure if they're strong enough to post in response.

Sunlight hit the camera lens all funky and it blurs out 1/2 the dash and steering wheel flex.

i say find a clean version of lil wyte hood run down, slow that sum bish then video it. let the wyte do the talkin :D

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

its ok chris.. I just posted something for you.....

If you still have your rear view... your not loud... im sorry, mine got ripped out of the sheet metal.... no one is WRONG here.. except YOU.. have a nice day

Tatsamaru 1 minute ago

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

did anyone watch the new response video he posted? ... wow.

just saw it, hes so much fail i guarentee you the speakers on the trunk lid arent even on a switch. and who the fuck installs an xbox near subs, you cough near one and it eats cds like a fat chick with chicken

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

wait, i posted this in the original video he posted to you chris

I tried posting up my flex video of my rearview... but he has to approve it.. which i doubt he will... but wait, i dont have a rearview because it got ripped out... so if you are calling him out.. im calling you out for still having one period....

how much did you pay for your *memphis* subs... let me guess, you got them from a shop on the *low* right? LOL.... shops anal rape you on prices if you are uneducated.. guess they got you good if you think your shit knocks...

Tatsamaru 3 seconds ago

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I dont understand that responder's point....why is he talking like his mirror is the judgement of a high quality system and how it makes his better setup then yours?

Ohh and his car is rusting.

hes a youtube thug. the kind that say ' dude my 12in sonys do 170db in a sealed box'. talkin out his ass to make himself feel better and in hopes to have people on his side. so far hes failed miserably. probably the story of his life

This dude is a total idiot.period. You would think he would bust out at the end of the vid and be like psyke.lol but no. Hes a shame to all bassheads.

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

did anyone watch the new response video he posted? ... wow.

cant seem to find it :(

EDIT: found it, he doesnt give a fck but yet hes making videos <_<

id post his vid, but its not worth him getting the views. i say someone record it and post it rofl.gif

Archived