carlosg_313 Posted May 15, 2011 Report Posted May 15, 2011 You should see my mirror when I do a 153 @ 31hz.............. Yeah, it actually doesn't really move much. Lol, go figure, every cars different. Dash moves and inch or two though then according to the dude on youtube, your shit's weak. JK JK nah your set up is LOUDER than his and mine combine. lol How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
baller95 Posted May 15, 2011 Report Posted May 15, 2011 haha I just posted my hate comment and every other comment was talking shit bout his system and theres now 38 dislikes and 0 likes! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH !!!!! GUY GOT OWNED !
carlosg_313 Posted May 15, 2011 Report Posted May 15, 2011 WOW ...youtube kids .. you got that right sir How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
splzx3 Posted May 15, 2011 Report Posted May 15, 2011 Mine broke off and ripped out of the metal on the way to slamology.. Does that make me loud?... No LOL no bc ur shit is weak lol ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
xStatezOfMindZx Posted May 15, 2011 Report Posted May 15, 2011 Im at work right now actually.. taking a poop checking smd I thought this post smelled like shitz! Haterzs on the internet with small e-penis to compensate to real life! 2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box. Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5" Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair) RF T1000-1bdCP Alpine MRP-F300 62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows
carlosg_313 Posted May 16, 2011 Report Posted May 16, 2011 Im at work right now actually.. taking a poop checking smd I thought this post smelled like shitz! Haterzs on the internet with small e-penis to compensate to real life! this. i troll back to the trolls. How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
jconnway Posted May 16, 2011 Report Posted May 16, 2011 damn look at the comments on that video just shitting on that idiot... my mirror BROKE OFF today thats the first time thats happened with this system. and i would still never say "my system hits so hard it shakes my mirror more than yours does.." Full Pioneer Build 4 Per Door - Front Door Build Up
BigPimpin91 Posted May 16, 2011 Author Report Posted May 16, 2011 Sorry there's no response up yet guys, been hella tied up with work. Worked 11 1/2hrs yesterday, 10 1/2 today. So like no time to be out and about having a life. Might not be till next weekend FTL. But thanks for the back-up, even though I told y'all not too. I wonder if he feels like an ass now? BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.