Keep me out of debt!

you need a post count of 150 post to sell, as well as pictures with your name and date on them... you have done NEITHER of those 2 things therefore you cannot sell on this forum

Might i just say here fuck you all these are going on ebay now. This is exactly why i am getting rid of this. Its a bunch of old men that snap on one fucking word so delete this post... i don't give a shit. you are all fucking bitches anyways

we are bitches? how about you. Get that tampon out of your ass bro and grow a fucking pear. Rules are rules and they protect you and the buyer from scams. If you cant deal with it then gtfo and go somewhere else.

Grow a pair. Sorry, I lol'd.

Haha i did too when i was typing that. Sorry if that was a little far but really ppl that cant read the RULES are not going to get any pass to post crap on here. And with that wire, my old ass 8ga wire has more strand count than your 1/0 wire.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

My tree has grown several pears ;)

Seriously Op, we don't want or need your kind here. If you cannot follow rules, you don't deserve to post. So bye bye :)

And btw, we dont care if it goes on eBay lol. Why would that make a difference to us? We don't need 4g wire imitating 0gauge lol...

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

I can't wait to get hone to handle this properly. I hope you enjoyed your stay at smd suites

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

lmao supercharged we didnt need to know that but thanks trink40.gif

Its still funny to get all pissy about not getting any post counts to sell your bull.gifon here. Go back home, your mom is calling you.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

My tree has grown several pears ;)

Seriously Op, we don't want or need your kind here. If you cannot follow rules, you don't deserve to post. So bye bye :)

And btw, we dont care if it goes on eBay lol. Why would that make a difference to us? We don't need 4g wire imitating 0gauge lol...

dude that crap looks like speaker wire

Haha this guy should be deleted

Now this is totally genuine. A first timer posting in here saying he should be deleted. You sir i would like to give a beer. drinks.gif

Hey dipshit you think im not smart? You think I dont know you're the same person? You could have at least made it a little tougher. Im still mobile and ffired it out. Welcome to my shit list

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

/rent a nate

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Archived