Anyone hyped for MW3? **Pre-order already avail?!?!!!!!**

Infinity Ward is so full of win :clapping:

Can't wait, I have been spending a lot of time on MW2 and COD4, I miss IW....

I'm gonna pre order the prestige edition this time though. F it.

2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator

In link provided by OP

Looks like we'll be seeing the return of some type of lever action shotgun (ftw) and the barrett, that's all I can recognize.

2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator

that sounds like makarov from mw2 in the video speakin russian

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Sigh, another Call of Duty game. I'm not interested in the slightest. Infinity Ward is a shadow of its former self anyway. They lost over half their employees including their lead and creative directors. That's what Activision gets for rehashing the same shit year after year.

Can't wait to see what the old team does at EA though.

2009 Honda Accord EX-L

System in the works:

Pioneer AVH-3200DVD (check)

Hertz Mille MLK165 (check)

SAX-125.2 (check)

AA Havoc 12" Ported (check)

SAZ-1500D (check)

1/0awg Knu Kolossus Flex (check)

XS Power D3400 (check)

Stock 120amp Alternator

SS Damplifier Pro (check)

by the time it even comes out blackops will barely be a year old. i have lots of reasons why i wont get it, but thats the biggest reason

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

by the time it even comes out blackops will barely be a year old. i have lots of reasons why i wont get it, but thats the biggest reason

New ones come out November, every year for the past 3 or 4 so it's right on schedule. I was ready for MW3 one month after black ops dropped. I do know how you feel though... I wasn't ready for MW2 to be done, I still had so many things I wanted to do and the game is just pure fun, I could sit on it for hours.

I have never played a call of duty campaign mission. I did complete all the special ops in MW2 though. I leave the campaign incomplete so my son can play them, he really enjoys those.

Archived