The multiplayer on this game blows!!! Sometimes my bluetooth doesnt work. It seems to always put my friend on the opposite team. We will try and join a game and then my screen freezes, or he will join and i'll stay in the main menu... Needless to say im very disappointed. Whats the point of playing when you cant even be on the same team as your buddies?

lol.

screen freezes = EA

no being able to connect = EA

basically all the issues are from EA not being prepared for the high volume of players. they will hopefully be worked out soon. I get the "cannot connect to EA online" a lot. The game itself i think is quite stunning, and im a COD nut hugger. :shrug:

I dont even get a message. Like it was loading to get into a game and then the screen was black with the little save icon in the lower right hand corner for like 5 minutes!

Then me and my friend were in the same lobby, i was waiting for him to choose a game. 5 minutes later i get a txt saying where are you? Apparently he had joined the game and i was still chilling in the lobby.

Also how can you make it so that you are on the same team? Cuz we send each other invites yet we still manage get on opposite teams...

cant change teams on dedicated servers. its to stop people from hopping teams to stack up the good players, or just to cheat. the whole not on the same teams issues from what ive seen is because it makes the teams as even as possible and doesnt offset the number of players by too much. its alot easier to search a server and join one based on the amount of people playing

a good percent( like 50+) are usually filled up to 23 players. thats just an fyi

Wow... this makes it seem much more complicated lol

idk what a server is or how to even go about switching servers and stuff.

I just wanna be on the same team as my friend :ehh:

heres what you do. click on multiplayer. click on server browser. press R stick to open filters. then change the settings to what you prefer. quick match doesnt toss you in matches based on this. it just finds a play type on X map and tries to fit you in. itll do the same for others, so it ends up filling people in as youre joining and bumping you out. if you change your preferences and go to an actually server manually itll go alot better

this is exactly what i do. and me and more friends have had 0 issues, and we're all over the country

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

heres what you do. click on multiplayer. click on server browser. press R stick to open filters. then change the settings to what you prefer. quick match doesnt toss you in matches based on this. it just finds a play type on X map and tries to fit you in. itll do the same for others, so it ends up filling people in as youre joining and bumping you out. if you change your preferences and go to an actually server manually itll go alot better

this is exactly what i do. and me and more friends have had 0 issues, and we're all over the country

Ok cool thanks a lot bro! I'll try it later tonight. Hopefully i can do it correctly :lol:

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

im fully on board........this game is sick as fuck. I had a bad first impression but i changed my mind. WOW. I still havent gone back to campaign yet though, when does it start getting good and why the hell was i on a train hanging on to the window? How much more of that do i put up with? LOL

anyway, im jumping in now i have no idea how to find any of you or your friend requests. I will try but no promises, i dont know where shit is on the menu!

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

train level is like 10 minutes long. but like 15 seconds is spend climbing. once you get inside shit gets real lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Love this game. Trying to get the hang of flying a jet though. So far I've "kamikazeed" one guy though! :pardon:

1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GT Click to see my build log!

(2) SKAR VVX-12

Hifonics Brutus BRZ2400.1D

Hey stupid. I got your report. You cant type a coherent sentence but yet think you can run this much power? You cant even hyperlink on the internet. You have no mention of power upgrades. You just want dat big boom dat make dem bitchez panteez drop. Next time you report someone make sure the one getting the report isnt the one you reported.

Yeah, planes/helis are hard as fuck to control lmfao

change the controls for jets to lefty buttons southpaw stick. should make it alot better( very close to ace combat) i also play the heli buttons on lefty. also never fly the copters in cockpit unless youre doing a run. and fly the jets in cockpit. should make things a little better for you. theres also a way to practice flying jets but i wont share it peepwall.gif

Archived