i am probably being so picky because i am used to playing games like Crysis on high end gaming pc's. My standards are kinda high. <_<

its weird, people talk shit about COD because you "only run and gun"....but i get in a multiplayer match in this game and guess what, i am running all over the map trying to find someone to kill, just like COD. If you lay low and have some strategy in your game play, you are accused of being a camper. If you leave your spot and go find someone to kill so you can help your team win, then you are being a sloppy COD, "run and gun player". I say play whatever makes you happy. I actually like running around and blasting fools. :pardon: I have a problem sitting still so i guess COD is the game for me. LOL.

switch it to team deathmatch, its small maps that are being used

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

@Meade.. That's 100% how me and the wife feel... We actually like the arcade feel of COD... And hate the sluggish movements of BF.... Bigger maps just seem to = snipe fest...and we prefer the run-n-gun.. Don't give 2 turds about KD ratio, just wanna play the objective and have fun.. And just in our opinion, it's not the game for us... To those that enjoy it.. I'm stoked for ya... But it's just not our bag...

the sluggish movement is because they incorporated real movement into the game, they made this game as realistic as they could... you ever ran around with a gun, or moved around with a gun in your hand? if so, you would realize this moves just like that, maybe just us ex soldiers/people who love guns can appreciate this...

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

i just got it today. been playing the story and i gotta say... its just like COD. people interrogating the main character and the missions are about his stories. there are russians and americans and you are fighting to stop a nuke. i have not gotten very far yet but its shaping up to be the same story.

i keep shooting my cover, even though im fairly far away from it and have a clear sight on my target and i keep shooting stationary targets with crosshairs dead center and they dont take any damage. like they are invincible. other than that stuff, its cool so far. i had fun in the jet. hope there is more of that.

storyline might be similar, but gameplay is totally different from COD..

and ive ran into the same issue, not shooting my cover, but not being able to hit people in the face... but no game online is perfect, especially the day or 2 after release, hell, some not even months after release.

personally, i came from CoD to play BF3, and it took quite awhile to get used to.. but seeing the differences in the game, the smallest stuff to make it that much more realistic.. i appreciate it.. but if you dont want realism then this game really isnt for you.. as i said, this game comes as close to real as it possibly can... ive been through all the training, ive been deployed.. this is damn close

Team DC Audio

to me, it was the exact same thing as COD, just slower. The controls are different though, i agree on that.

team deathmatch.....WOW, so original! Capture the flag.....nope, never played that before. They could have at least made up for it by having better graphics, which so far, it doesnt.

i dont need to be an ex soldier or a gun-fanatic to know a game is slow and boring. :pardon:

everyone has an opinion though. Some like it, some dont.......some need to play it longer. I need to play it longer but so far its (how would james say it) "MEH". lol

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

to me, it was the exact same thing as COD, just slower. The controls are different though, i agree on that.

team deathmatch.....WOW, so original! Capture the flag.....nope, never played that before. They could have at least made up for it by having better graphics, which so far, it doesnt.

i dont need to be an ex soldier or a gun-fanatic to know a game is slow and boring. :pardon:

everyone has an opinion though. Some like it, some dont.......some need to play it longer. I need to play it longer but so far its (how would james say it) "MEH". lol

i never said we were telling you how it was, just maybe we are the ones that appreciate it more than the average gamer.

almost all the shooters out today are almost identical to online play, because thats what people enjoy... personally, im still looking forward to goldeneye that releases in 4 days for the PS3 LOL

*edit

did you download the HD graphics? i keep reading where you have to download that on the PC as well..

Team DC Audio

Im not a big fan of it. All the graphics are okay but when you are looking at other people it looks like complete shit. If you are sniping you are trying to shoot a black blob.

Unless i get use to it soon then it will more than likely get traded in for COD

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

i just got it today. been playing the story and i gotta say... its just like COD. people interrogating the main character and the missions are about his stories. there are russians and americans and you are fighting to stop a nuke. i have not gotten very far yet but its shaping up to be the same story.

i keep shooting my cover, even though im fairly far away from it and have a clear sight on my target and i keep shooting stationary targets with crosshairs dead center and they dont take any damage. like they are invincible. other than that stuff, its cool so far. i had fun in the jet. hope there is more of that.

and ive ran into the same issue, not shooting my cover, but not being able to hit people in the face... but no game online is perfect, especially the day or 2 after release, hell, some not even months after release.

ive only played the story so far.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

ive only played the story so far.

just an fyi battlefields main focus has always been multiplayer. campaign is more or less there just so the game has it lmao

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

*edit

did you download the HD graphics? i keep reading where you have to download that on the PC as well..

i dont know if i did or not......i bought it from Amazon via PC-download. Thats all i know. Im all ears if you know something i dont know. It was like 10 gigs.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

http://www.enterbf3.com/news/605-new-nvidia-drivers-released-for-bf3/

if you havent grabbed those..

i got the main quote from

forgot to mention. it takes like 14gig to install the campaign, co-op/multi, and the HD graphics DL. without the DL the game looks like the beta. with it......not so much lmao. oh and its on 2 CDs instead of 3 lol. campaign is 1 and the coop/multi is another.

on page 4 at the bottom, ive read a few other places that you need to download HD graphics, it just doesnt say where or how..

Team DC Audio

Archived