Sonic Electronix

Good I was hoping I wouldn't need to buy anymore,but as for the Alarm thing it just comes natural I don't go doing it on purpose other day I was driving down the road past a friends house he was in his trunk and he said I was making his speakers move like he had his radio on not too bad I guess and I do have an alarm and as for making people look is what brings people here too this forum cause when people as too hear it and they ask me questions I tell them to come and check out this forum it helped me alot loudest system I have ever owned literally very happy about this site BTW I would like to know how I can be a supporting member.

did you let him out atleast? Was he stuck?

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Another thing is anyone on here have a tutorial on sound deadener/fatmat install for best places where to put this I seen a video of sum 1 putting on the back of the license plate.

I've written way too many tutorials on sound deadening vehicles (they are on all sorts of forums).

A good tip is don't apply it to areas that are welded or reinforced. Those areas don't see much, if any, improvement from being treated.

There really isn't any need to apply it to the license plate... just a little bit of closed cell foam to cushion the license plate will prevent it from rattling around.

And I would suggest treating only 25% of each panel, but this method really only works with a true CLD mat... so you're probably going to need at least 50% coverage, maybe more to see good results with the FatMat.

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

tip one for deadening...buy deadener, and not crap like fatmat....

Hey this is a budget build I am working on cause right now I am in process of working on my cars looks and performance,and working on my new truck getting ready to put on a lift and tires.

Good I was hoping I wouldn't need to buy anymore,but as for the Alarm thing it just comes natural I don't go doing it on purpose other day I was driving down the road past a friends house he was in his trunk and he said I was making his speakers move like he had his radio on not too bad I guess and I do have an alarm and as for making people look is what brings people here too this forum cause when people as too hear it and they ask me questions I tell them to come and check out this forum it helped me alot loudest system I have ever owned literally very happy about this site BTW I would like to know how I can be a supporting member.

did you let him out atleast? Was he stuck?

Nah he had a friend looking at his subwoofers lol.

It looks like he didn't install correctly and layered rattletrap over the fatmat.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I never seen that happen to any of my homies... did he clean it b4 puting the mat up & push it down with more then just his hands

Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:

I have:
pioneer AVH-P6500
Infinity Reference 6032SI fronts
Infinity Reference 6832CF Rears

Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks

Crescendo 1100.4

(2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's

(1) Juicebox Blackcherry
Piece together amps & wiring

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3

My Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/

Well if I have this problem I will go and glue it on myself lol

well its obvious you dont really care about end result in the first place so why bother at all. if its a "budget build" then deadener isnt even really needed.