**must watch DISTANCE VIDEO..***

Truck is staying in mod3 for now.

But suede...really?

To fancy for a jeep imo. Maybe ill do a small insert or something. Plexi with a sticker.

Guess im on the hunt for another powerwheel too. One I can get custom with to the body, without having to deal with any rules.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I wished my dad did that for me when i was a little kid.lol thats awesome dude

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

But suede...really?

To fancy for a jeep imo. Maybe ill do a small insert or something. Plexi with a sticker.

Guess im on the hunt for another powerwheel too. One I can get custom with to the body, without having to deal with any rules.

Hurry and get it to mod 5 so I can really get to working on the Delta. lol

I was thinking that too, well I was thinking too fancy for any power wheels besides those extreme show power wheels. But I just like the look and feel of suede.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Truck wont ever go back to mod 5.

My burban might soon though.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Sounds good. That means I should already get to work since I already have an idea about numbers. Any major mods or just simple things?

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Lol..going huge.

Good luck

Damn.

Gonna make me end up switching vehicles. Haha

But thanks. And good luck to you too, even though you don't really need it.

But I think I need to leave your power wheels thread alone now. So I'll just see you guys later.

And I think you guys should really reconsider your decision about not going to our show.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

But suede...really?

Hurry and get it to mod 5 so I can really get to working on the Delta. lol

The truck already did a 157.7 at the headrest on a 36hz note in Mod 5. It's never going back to mod 5. So, how about you make that your new goal?

I haven't had a chance to reply about this whole weekend thing... But I'd like to add, the truck has been registered this whole time. I sent the reg to Aubrey and Steve at MECA. The reason we don't drive the truck should be no concern to anyone.

it's too bad when you're louder than someone over and over they have to throw bullsh1t call. And you all know...... Yes "you all" as in the flex issues team it was a bullshit call. You guys knew we wouldn't have the registration in the truck since it's a shop truck that we don't actually drive.

But then again, I guess that's an easy way to get your car that isn't competitive in the class an instant 1st place. Haha

Back to the power wheel thread. I can't wait to hear it tomorrow. Great job Ray!

ai.gifPhone: 559.229.0123 Web: www.aifresno.com Email: [email protected]Brands: Audison, Hertz, Ascendant Audio, Pioneer, JVC Arsenal, Alpine, Sony, Kenwood, Stinger, Compustar Pro, Audio Control, Second Skin.

Archived