Sonic Electronix

now that i think about it maybe a confusion with dvc 6x9 would just be a 6x9 with a tweeter and one terminal is for the 6x9 and the other is for the tweeter, im not sure, just never seen one

ive seen a few dodge stock systems, most car brands use same audio components throughout many vehicles and never seen anything other than basic svc 4 or 8 ohm speakers, like i said could be wrong, just not seen it around here

2 sets of these are all you need, they're perfectly fine running with the amp in full range. Just make some adapters for the rear deck and your set, the bass they put out is amazing to say the least.

http://cgi.ebay.com/HERTZ-ENERGY-HSK-165-6-5-2-WAY-COMPONENT-SPEAKERS-NIB-/150542013425?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item230d00d3f1#ht_8434wt_1087

i ended up finding some speakers i really liked the looks and specs of on parts express so this is what i plan to go with now.

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/pshowdetl.cfm?&Partnumber=295-372&scqty=8 2 of these in each door

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/pshowdetl.cfm?&Partnumber=264-1002&scqty=8 paired with 2 of these in each door

each on there own 2 way cross over with each doors pair of speakers wired in paralell to give each door a 2 ohm load so atm looking for a good amp that does around 80 rms at 2ohms x4 found a nice rf amp that i think ill go with. im still in the planning stage though. i want something over the top that is gona sound amazing. and i think those speakers paired with a good cross over and a good amp will do just that for me

for my dash im thiking a pair of these in the factory spots

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/pshowdetl.cfm?&Partnumber=264-1046&scqty=2

the reciever i have does 22 rms x4 so i think those will do fine in my dash now just looking for a good set of 6x9s so now instead of looking for d4 6x9s ill have my reciever running those full ranges and a piar of 6x9s in the back

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Agree with ray about bridging the amp on 2 sets of speakers.

It always seems like your making it harder on yourself than it needs to be, best thing to do is start with a good stage first then get a good amp to power them to the fullest and then work on your sub stage last. It's really not hard to build a nice budget system with good solid equipment, we're trying to help you but you just seem to ignore what we say.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Since your semi retarded, ill let that one fly.

Call it a freebie

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Call it a freebie

why becouse your a mod so that means you can call me names? im not semi retarded ik what i was talking about and if u read u should understand as well i said i wanted to use every chanelle of my reciever i never mentioned anything about an amp untill just recenetly. becouse your a mod that doenst give you a right to try and be little me maybe i word things so it makes it hard for people to understand but i try my best to word them the right way. theres no reason for you to call me an idiot nor semi retarded. i called u a dick becouse ur acting like one

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Most decks will run 4ohm mono..

Just fyi.

Why you want to do what your doing..i dont care, but it will work.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Call it a freebie

why becouse your a mod so that means you can call me names? im not semi retarded ik what i was talking about and if u read u should understand as well i said i wanted to use every chanelle of my reciever i never mentioned anything about an amp untill just recenetly. becouse your a mod that doenst give you a right to try and be little me maybe i word things so it makes it hard for people to understand but i try my best to word them the right way. theres no reason for you to call me an idiot nor semi retarded. i called u a dick becouse ur acting like one

im not a mod and i think you sound like a fucking idiot as well. Not just thread but every single thread you post in my 3yr old daughter reminds me how much smarter she is then you.

You could uhhhhh......

Maybe just bridge to fuggin amp?..lol

Man...maybe its just me, but it sure seems like your an idiot.

Sorry to offend.

But you have made like 53000 threads about stupid crap.

idk if its cause i'm drunk or what. but fuuck, ray. thats some funny shit lmfao. i've been thinking this for quite sometime.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?