Best Touch Screen HU For the money

I was wondering what would be the best touch screen head unit out there. Any would do great. I was looking under 300$, but I doubt there's alot out there for under 300. Maybe the Pioneer AVH-P3200DVD? What about some Jensen HU's. Clarion?

If you have any suggestions on any good touchscreens for the price under 300$, that would be great. Thanks :)

*I was going to get the Sony gt550ui, but since I'm buying the AQ1200D instead of the AQ2200D, I have some extra money to spend.

Edited by RyanJin

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

I have the pioneer avh3200 and i love it. higher quality than other double dins i had which were jvc, dual, and off brand...

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

I have the pioneer avh3200 and i love it. higher quality than other double dins i had which were jvc, dual, and off brand...

Looks nice, very clean. I would get it, of course, but I don't have 350$. At least that's the lowest I could find it on a quick google search. Thanks for the suggestion, maybe if I get a job soon, I can afford that.

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Looks nice, very clean. I would get it, of course, but I don't have 350$. At least that's the lowest I could find it on a quick google search. Thanks for the suggestion, maybe if I get a job soon, I can afford that.

Ebay has them for around 300$

2007 Honda Civic LX In progress until I return from Iraq

HU - PIONEER AVH-P3200DVD(waiting)

Mid/Highs - 4 Alpine SPR-60C 6-½" Type-R (bought)

Amps - (1) PDX-F6 (1) PDX M12 (PDX f6 bought)

Subs - 2 12" ALPINE SWR-1223D Type-R (bought)

Wiring - Knukonceptz all through (slowly ordering it all)

Box - Yet to be built.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

go w the pioneer...we sell tons of those at the shop i work at and therre very nice. dont fuck around w clarion, jensen, dual...none of that shit..by the time it breaks and you buy another one you could have bought a nice pioneer

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

go w the pioneer...we sell tons of those at the shop i work at and therre very nice. dont fuck around w clarion, jensen, dual...none of that shit..by the time it breaks and you buy another one you could have bought a nice pioneer

Yeah of course. I loved Pioneer from the start, but there products just seemed a little bit too expensive for a teenager like me. But if I have to go with a touch screen choice, I'll go with that one. In the meantime, I'll probably get the sony HU I posted before. :/

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

I have two friends with Pioneer touch screens. Ebay for around 300 new. I dont know what models, sorry. But they are very nice head units.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Whats so wrong with Clarion? I have a couple old Clarion decks and none have broken down, just got out-dated.

Derp.