honestly when ppl who has NO IDEA about car audio, i tend to help them out to get them on the right track and not be misinform. but when ppl like KILLA2015 think kickers are better than ANYTHING out there, this dude seriously needs a slap in the face.

you can just read the comments. lol

oh and Jccl777, ppl 2 years ago*on this site) made a thread about him as the car audio retard, but turns out that the dude(the real Jccl777) let a friend crash at his house for few weeks, and had access to jccl777's account and making retarded ass comment like msd(mdf) and berch(birch). lol so thats why i ask him if he thought i was hitting 160 db(i really hit 141-143db. i know, WEAK)

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

honestly when ppl who has NO IDEA about car audio, i tend to help them out to get them on the right track and not be misinform. but when ppl like KILLA2015 think kickers are better than ANYTHING out there, this dude seriously needs a slap in the face.

oh and Jccl777, ppl 2 years ago*on this site) made a thread about him just the car audio retard, but turns out that the dude(the real Jccl777) let a friend crash at this house for few weeks, and had access to jccl777's account and making retarded ass comment like msd(mdf) and berch(birch). lol

that still doesnt mean it wasnt him who posted the video of the 2 JL 12s doing 170 db, because the paper said they are capable of 190 db each!

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

just for reference....

jccl777 (1 year ago)

Remove | Block User | Spam

well trust me i already hooked it up to my db tester an what it printed out is what is so say what u want an u cant set there an tell me that it wont handle that many db's if i didn't it wouldn't say it an print it out on my db screen not tryin to be mean but i already tested it i just cant stand to turn it up so believe what u want cause i own my own sound shop

and

jccl777 (1 year ago)

boy i just tested it 2 days ago i know what it said an so does everyone in my hometown an wattage has hardly anything on db's man u just ain't seen my amp turned up like everyone else has an i dont know if u know this but a ported box only adds 3 db's per speaker so there isn't much difference i mean if u dont believe me then i'll try an get a video of it soon an show it to u man i dont know why people wont believe me

now, that was because i tried explaining just because on the manual that it came with, and it said it can do 190 db each, doesnt mean it is doing it in his truck, and that was his responses arguing about a video HE posted.....

now he might be smarter NOW... but that was from a year ago...

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

oh and Jccl777, ppl 2 years ago*on this site) made a thread about him just the car audio retard, but turns out that the dude(the real Jccl777) let a friend crash at this house for few weeks, and had access to jccl777's account and making retarded ass comment like msd(mdf) and berch(birch). lol

that still doesnt mean it wasnt him who posted the video of the 2 JL 12s doing 170 db, because the paper said they are capable of 190 db each!

LOL i know, i read the thread, im not defending the dude, but im just going according of what he told me and i ask him about the "8 15s" he had. lol

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

just for reference....

jccl777 (1 year ago)

well trust me i already hooked it up to my db tester an what it printed out is what is so say what u want an u cant set there an tell me that it wont handle that many db's if i didn't it wouldn't say it an print it out on my db screen not tryin to be mean but i already tested it i just cant stand to turn it up so believe what u want cause i own my own sound shop

and

jccl777 (1 year ago)

boy i just tested it 2 days ago i know what it said an so does everyone in my hometown an wattage has hardly anything on db's man u just ain't seen my amp turned up like everyone else has an i dont know if u know this but a ported box only adds 3 db's per speaker so there isn't much difference i mean if u dont believe me then i'll try an get a video of it soon an show it to u man i dont know why people wont believe me

now, that was because i tried explaining just because on the manual that it came with, and it said it can do 190 db each, doesnt mean it is doing it in his truck, and that was his responses arguing about a video HE posted.....

now he might be smarter NOW... but that was from a year ago...

i know, sounded like a retard couple years ago. but hey, youtubers with their dreams. lol

Being as the loudest truck in the world does a 182.2 ...... That dude needs to follow Craig butler around and shut him down!!

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Being as the loudest truck in the world does a 182.4 ...... That dude needs to follow Craig butler around and shut him down!!

fix'd

and :werd_msword:

• 2 weeks later...

i know its a late bump, but killa said he would stick a 45 down my throat, because i keep proving him wrong, hes from my area.. i might rig up my phone to record from my AK and go have a little fun, im sick of this kid

Team DC Audio

derrick you got any info? i can find him

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Damn man...when did this happen

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Archived