whats up whith DC power Inc?

Sucks seeing this because I was going to go with DC power inc for my alt choice. I need to call both mech and DC and see if they can do something bigger than whats listed online though. If you can get 350 amp alts for GMs I dont see why I cant get one that size for fords.

Glad the issue was resolved bre2ts, but them not picking up the phone was a problem in the first place. It seems like an honest mistake, but could have been resolved a LONG time ago if someone had answered your many attempts at communication.

got a reply real fast on SSA from rob

To my knowledge it was long gone, but after just looking it up I see what the hang up was. We tried to ship it FedEx smart post and had problems getting their system to accept the shipment so it never left.. The problem (internally) was that it showed that it had shipped, so it wasn't on the open sales order list.. I just put it in the open order list and will get it out of here tomorrow one way or the other. I sincerely apologize as I honestly thought this left LONG ago.. Rob

ill wait until u actually have it... :popcorn:

(2 months later...) :peepwall::popcorn:

i pray to god not

you win some, you lose some

Hell I have been waiting over 2 years for mine........

Ouch!

well got another reply from rob

thank you rob..so i should be expecting it within 2 weeks? it needs to ship USPS since its an APO address

That is what FedEx's smart post is supposed to be for, shipping to APO's.. It was the first time we tried to use it, and obviously had issues. I will get it sent USPS priority, not a problem at all. I'm sorry for the mixup. Rob

if sent priority should be here soon...

Hmm..since it seems they are pretty active on that forum I might have a chat with Rob about having one built for my Scion. Glad though you got it sorted out (or at least got a reasonable answer).

I like the oldschool one..

TDHsiggy.png

Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe

Loud as F**K

Just kidding

Hmm..since it seems they are pretty active on that forum I might have a chat with Rob about having one built for my Scion. Glad though you got it sorted out (or at least got a reasonable answer).

it's easier to find out what engine model you have, cause sometimes other vehicles have same engine and are listed

They take some time at times to get you thier stuff, but my product i recieved from them was top notch and works day in and day out. i dont mind a wait for somethign thats right the first time for me.

I just called today to get a quote on an alt from them, I didn't even get an answer when I tried yesterday. Today I got someone on the phone almost immediately both times I called. I figure they're EXTREMELY busy, and it's only certain times you get someone on the phone. Gives me a better appreciation of being local.

I hope you get your alt soon man, it's not cool having to wait for stuff like this.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

I just called today to get a quote on an alt from them, I didn't even get an answer when I tried yesterday. Today I got someone on the phone almost immediately both times I called. I figure they're EXTREMELY busy, and it's only certain times you get someone on the phone. Gives me a better appreciation of being local.

I hope you get your alt soon man, it's not cool having to wait for stuff like this.

yea i am not local for anything... i rely on good communication and cs for everything...

Im closing this now...Bre2ts has gotten his response

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived