Sonic Electronix

Hell man if you want it build it, no matter what you do there is always gonna be somebody who doesnt like what your doing, its your ride and your system =] your money too so I wouldnt care too much what people think, if you want it go for it.

Sounds like a pretty cool idea to me personally..

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Ignore everyone who is giving you shit.. If YOU will enjoy it, and YOU think it's cool, DO IT!!

Looks like it could be a fun project! And hey, make a little money off it, even better!

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

So wait, you'll be building the enclosures to sell? I thought it was for your vehicle. If thats what the people want, then try it.

yeah, not for my ride, i'm fine with my box and type x's until i can scrape some cash together for 15" aq hd's

If anybody in the Sacramento area has a vehicle for sale for less than $1,500 get at me. I'm open to almost anything that runs.

well.. thank you to the people who are not attacking me..

If anybody in the Sacramento area has a vehicle for sale for less than $1,500 get at me. I'm open to almost anything that runs.

I think it's a cool idea I know alot of ppl that like monster from where I am 2 ...... Personally I wouldn't do it but it would be cool ...... When some one ask what u got in the trunk a fucking monster that's what lol anyway

Edited by EdgarG0721

Seriously, why all the hating? He has an IDEA. Ugh..

OP, Where you from exactly?

Greencastle, its in Putnam County.

Seriously, why all the hating? He has an IDEA. Ugh..

OP, Where you from exactly?

Greencastle, its in Putnam County.

Cool. You're about two hours from me.

I say just do it and make the money. If nobody wants it, at least you have a slick box. :pardon:

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/