Fun box design right here for 502CEC at caraudio.com. Four Audiopipe TXX's in a dual chambered box, each 7ft^3 tuned to 34hz with 120in^2 worth of port. This will be going in the back of a Chevy Trailblazer...should be a fun build.

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

I don't know who said that, lol. I've installed them and hated them. But people will keep buying them. Box looks legit

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I don't know who said that, lol. I've installed them and hated them. But people will keep buying them. Box looks legit

I've heard mixed reviews myself. Especially about how the triple joint likes to come apart at high excursion...bad adhesive I guess.

Edited by RAM_Designs

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

Looks great. I think they are not bad subs for the money. My buddy used to have a pair and they did work.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.