yeah for the most part. i shoot them out of an sks. I can shoot rocks with gunpowder out of it though.

Rocks with gunpowder?

itll pretty much shoot anyth8ing

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

That is one of the most impractical guns ever IMO. You gotta have gorilla hands to even hold the damn thing.

its all in the grip. most people try to control the handgun too much, which is why they ride up like the guy in the video. the key is to leave your elbows loose, that way the gun recoils back, instead of up. i have one handed the desert eagle, and when i shot it people said i handled it better than most handle a 9mm.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

its all in the grip. most people try to control the handgun too much, which is why they ride up like the guy in the video. the key is to leave your elbows loose, that way the gun recoils back, instead of up. i have one handed the desert eagle, and when i shot it people said i handled it better than most handle a 9mm.

Thats just because your a boss.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

desert eagles are nice if you want to scare some one more than shoot them. I've shot one it's not as bad as I thought it would be really

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Let me speak from experience i own a DE and they are in NO way shape or form a practical gun by any means... My dad bought my pistol the day i was born its a Desert eagle set with 3 different barrels which is why i have it but its not a practical gun by any means

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Let me speak from experience i own a DE and they are in NO way shape or form a practical gun by any means... My dad bought my pistol the day i was born its a Desert eagle set with 3 different barrels which is why i have it but its not a practical gun by any means

it's just one of those things you get and don't care about that I think, I mean the bastard weighs 50 pounds and 30'' long let alone the 2-3 dollars per trigger squeeze. BUT... sure is fun as hell and I would rather have fun than cash in the bank (to a point)

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

it's just one of those things you get and don't care about that I think, I mean the bastard weighs 50 pounds and 30'' long let alone the 2-3 dollars per trigger squeeze. BUT... sure is fun as hell and I would rather have fun than cash in the bank (to a point)

This is why my bank account hates me. :(

Reminds me of my friend who said he could shoot my Mossberg 590 pistol grip using 3 1/2 shells with 00 Buck loads. I wish I had a camera for that. He thought he was going to be able to wing it. His wrist snapped back and the folding stock bruised his shoulder.

The DE in the. 357 Mag is my choice but. 50 is the beast!

2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box.

Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5"

Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair)

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon

Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg

Archived