stang_01 Posted May 23, 2011 Report Posted May 23, 2011 Sorry to hear that. I feel you my dog is our family member not just an animal.
Reilly Posted May 23, 2011 Report Posted May 23, 2011 Sorry for the loss. I lost my Husky at 8 years old. He was poisoned in my own back yard by someone on Halloween, about 7 years ago. We have a family dog, since we now have kids, but it will never feel the same. He was the first dog I had after loing my childhood dog, which took me 10 years to get over. It's hard when you get that close to a dog/friend. Take your time. Clovis Custom Audio 559-392-3600 96 Silverado Single Cab 2-DD9515's Cut-through 1-DDSE Amp Stock electrical and a couple small stingers, LOL
tdc3187 Posted May 23, 2011 Report Posted May 23, 2011 Sorry to hear, it's a very hard loss. Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/
RickyFriery97 Posted May 23, 2011 Report Posted May 23, 2011 sorry for your loss dude me and my girl just found out our weiner dog is very sick and baiscally dying but yes losing a dog is like loosing a family member.. espically when its been part of the family for a longgg time stay up 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
shogen Posted May 23, 2011 Report Posted May 23, 2011 Sorry to hear about your loss... I lost mine in a battle with the ex... I know he'd be happier with me but what can ya do... Stay up man! Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
Emmet Posted May 23, 2011 Report Posted May 23, 2011 Sorry for your loss dude =/ I think bond between people and animals runs a lot deeper than people who dont like pets would understand, Like im damn sure my dog knows what im thinking half the time at this stage. Anyway keep strong man, he`ll live on in your memories for sure though. i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Dubpower Posted May 23, 2011 Report Posted May 23, 2011 sorry to hear, I know how ya feel, chin up lad
bignickk Posted May 23, 2011 Report Posted May 23, 2011 sorry bro. i mean i still have my dog but he has some walking problems (to big of a dog for his legs/hips) idc if i sound like a pussy but i cry just thinking about loosing him. i know the pain and i hope you can get through his. best thing about dogs. they dont care if your fat dumb poor or stupid. they just love when you walk thorugh tht door like they havent seen you in years. RIP doggy, hes beautifull. 2000 tahoe orion hcca 15.4 kicker zx2500 2 JL 300/4s infinity and kicker mids/highs KHC1400 in back, stock upfront dont ask about my HU clarion EQ kicker/fosgate rcas
Big Lo Posted May 23, 2011 Report Posted May 23, 2011 RIP Bubba. Our family pet has helped us through so much, I cannot imagine losing her (she's a little 8 pound chihuahua).
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.