Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted May 24, 2011 Report Posted May 24, 2011 How much were you going to sell it for if you don't mind me asking? I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Stephen Posted May 24, 2011 Author Report Posted May 24, 2011 How much were you going to sell it for if you don't mind me asking? 11000. Trade in on NADA was 10800, retail 13500. I paid 12000 cash for it in FEB 2010. added $200 in window tint, $350 in brakes, $500 in tires, and $260 in OEM fog lights. so i have 13310 in it plus what ever i paid in sales tax when i got it. i think about $700 tax and title. you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
CaptainzPlanetz Posted May 24, 2011 Report Posted May 24, 2011 In pic 6 I Spot a hot chick in the reflection next to the dude with red shorts ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
Stephen Posted May 24, 2011 Author Report Posted May 24, 2011 you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
knowledge Posted May 24, 2011 Report Posted May 24, 2011 holy damn REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
hershy314 Posted May 24, 2011 Report Posted May 24, 2011 its sad to see such a beautiful car wrecked like that, sorry man. people just pulling out in front of people is a common problem here. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
Stephen Posted May 25, 2011 Author Report Posted May 25, 2011 bitch did not even file a claim. i called to get a rental car and the guy said no one reported a claim. i live 25 miles from work and dont want to drive my dads 17mpg truck i helped her out and reported everything to her insurance. you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
mbdblue Posted May 25, 2011 Report Posted May 25, 2011 bitch did not even file a claim. i called to get a rental car and the guy said no one reported a claim. i live 25 miles from work and dont want to drive my dads 17mpg truck i helped her out and reported everything to her insurance. what a skank...sucks to hear man. why were you sellin? by the pics, I got the impression you loved this one... and to people saying they hope insurance totals it out, if the car is as new as this one with airbags deployed and heavy front end damage; its a total for sure. AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
Guest Wood Posted May 25, 2011 Report Posted May 25, 2011 bitch did not even file a claim. i called to get a rental car and the guy said no one reported a claim. i live 25 miles from work and dont want to drive my dads 17mpg truck i helped her out and reported everything to her insurance. what a skank...sucks to hear man. why were you sellin? by the pics, I got the impression you loved this one... and to people saying they hope insurance totals it out, if the car is as new as this one with airbags deployed and heavy front end damage; its a total for sure. word, airbags out = totaled car. those things are thousands of dollars.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.