andym85 Posted October 7, 2007 Report Posted October 7, 2007 hell i have even tried to talk him out of buying the amp i have had laying around for like 3yrs that my buddy bought but never used. i told him he should save for something better than audiobahn...but what can u do? i likes me some audio stuff...
AI James Posted October 7, 2007 Report Posted October 7, 2007 ^ let dumbasses waste money, saves the better stuff for me
white_boi_audio Posted October 7, 2007 Author Report Posted October 7, 2007 stop buying JUNK, save your damn money and buy something that will perform like you want. Stop being a dumbass and listen to people who KNOW what they are doing, if you cant do this, then stop posting about ruining junk equipment, ever hear " you get what you pay for" this is exactly that you paid for junk and you are seeing the end results of it Ok there not all junk just because it got messed up doesn't mena it was my fault it could be a defect. Who said I haven't been listening to people.hell i have even tried to talk him out of buying the amp i have had laying around for like 3yrs that my buddy bought but never used. i told him he should save for something better than audiobahn...but what can u do?See I get told that I am not giving them enought power in turn is makign the voice coil work harder and then could end up messign the sub up liek it did, so thats why I was going to buy the amp from you so I could push them good. I ahve read a lot of reviews on that amp and it seems liek a godd one.^ let dumbasses waste money, saves the better stuff for meWhy do you got to call me a dumbass its hard to save when you don't have a job and want something. Sometimes I don't get it people think that you have to have the best equipment to have a nice or good system shit nobody thought the 4 ten's would be and sound like they did and i proved them wrong with the box and quality. Its all in you box imo its 80 percent or more to the install. "MY RIDE" 1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp -- Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter "WhItE bOi AuDiO" "FEAR THE DUCK"
AI James Posted October 7, 2007 Report Posted October 7, 2007 Ok there not all junk just because it got messed up doesn't mena it was my fault it could be a defect. Who said I haven't been listening to people. See I get told that I am not giving them enought power in turn is makign the voice coil work harder and then could end up messign the sub up liek it did, so thats why I was going to buy the amp from you so I could push them good. I ahve read a lot of reviews on that amp and it seems liek a godd one. Why do you got to call me a dumbass its hard to save when you don't have a job and want something. Sometimes I don't get it people think that you have to have the best equipment to have a nice or good system shit nobody thought the 4 ten's would be and sound like they did and i proved them wrong with the box and quality. Its all in you box imo its 80 percent or more to the install. dude your a joke, the sub wasnt diffecive you just suck at audio and obviously you suck at life too if at 16 you cant bring in more then 10 measly bucks. I call you a dumbass because all through this thread you have proved without a shadow of a doubt that you my friend are a DIPSHIT. your 10 dollar sub HAS to be a defect? SHUT THE FUCK UP already
WickeD Posted October 7, 2007 Report Posted October 7, 2007 Ok there not all junk just because it got messed up doesn't mena it was my fault it could be a defect.I chuckled a little at that. And i bought a pre made box and my shit still sounds good. I have not blown anything or fried anything because i buy quality stuff and listen to people when they say that something will mess up my stuff. and they are right, being 16 with no job is not an excuse, you already had a system in your car... why not just save the money you spent on this stuff and try and get something worthwhile?
white_boi_audio Posted October 7, 2007 Author Report Posted October 7, 2007 How do you know that its not a defect omg why you trying to fight with em i thoguht were suppose to be nice and I haven't been rude but all through this your calling me a dumbass and a dipshit. I seen the subs and it was 40 bucks for 4 ten's. I already had visonik and thought it would be a cool install. Why are you so rude "MY RIDE" 1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp -- Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter "WhItE bOi AuDiO" "FEAR THE DUCK"
white_boi_audio Posted October 7, 2007 Author Report Posted October 7, 2007 I chuckled a little at that. And i bought a pre made box and my shit still sounds good. I have not blown anything or fried anything because i buy quality stuff and listen to people when they say that something will mess up my stuff. nobody said that something would get messed up and i bet my box is way better then your prefab for sure. "MY RIDE" 1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp -- Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter "WhItE bOi AuDiO" "FEAR THE DUCK"
WickeD Posted October 7, 2007 Report Posted October 7, 2007 The box may be better but i could build myself a box anytime i want. I just think it is pointless to try and upgrade when you are happy with what you already have.
Cdizzle Posted October 7, 2007 Report Posted October 7, 2007 nobody said that something would get messed up and i bet my box is way better then your prefab for sure. How can you say that? You havent seen the box. I live like a block from that kid, and I have seen your box... If you have a good box, why not fill it with some good subs? I think that a MOD needs to close this thread, its completely off topic now, and everyone is getting outta hand. Lets save some friendships... Damn Thiefs
AI James Posted October 7, 2007 Report Posted October 7, 2007 you havent been rude to me whatsoever, i just get tired of logging onto SMD and seeing stupid waste of space post form stupidd fucks who buy shit then whine like bitches when it fucks up.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.