four 4" aeros will give u 50.24sq" or port area...(pi*r^2*4(for four ports))

depending on how long they are will get u displacement...

example: one 4"aero 10" long

1 4"aero=12.56sq" of area (again pi*r^2)

then just multiply 12.56*10=125.6cubic"

so 125.6 * 4 (again, for 4 ports)=502.4cubic"

502.4/1728= .2907cft of displacement

might just be a shade more because of the flares, but that is probably really insignificant

hope that helped...basically just area * length

i likes me some audio stuff...

hehe thanx amatt, Ive never figured out how to figure out displacement of round ports.

each port will be 15 inchs long.

So Ill be looking at a like under 5 cubed after total displacement. May have to re work some sizes with the box to keep her at 5 cubed. Not a biggie tho since I cant start building til I get the sub back :)

Well it looks like DD received my sub today :)

Posted Image

I shall be getting a call from them tomorrow hopefully..

Man that is ONE HEAVY 12 INCH SUB WITHOUT A CONE.... Whats a fully loaded fi btl weigh?

Ive still havent received my hid's yet tho, Im kinda disappointed in that one but they are comming from japan so it may take a lil extra longer i guess.

Oh well off to work I go and get another phat pay check for more goodies :lol:

Thanks guys, I just imported a 3D pic of a sub, scaled it down, and fit it in the box. My skillz ain't that tight yet. :D

sorry to thread jack.

Here is the updated pic. Hope your mounting depth isn't that deep or it will hit the ports. Also I calculated 3.66 ft^3 after total displacement if the displacment of the sub is .788ft^3 as DD says. :( Sorry to trying to build your box for you. :unsure:

Posted Image

images-4.jpgdjscrewbanner5sf.jpgimages.jpg

"IT SOUNDS SLOW MOTION AND STUTTERING"~~~~LOL

2 15" Fi BTLs

7.5 cf box @ 33hz

Sundown SAZ-3500D

Powermaster S3400 & D3100

Iraggi 300a alt

SecondSkin - totally dead

Knu wire

I got a few more updates. Nothing with the sub yet tho, still waiting to hear from dd :(

Sunday I went to Advance auto parts to get a idle speed regulator because my check engine light kept coming on, after my buddy scanned my car with his snap on scanner we knew it was the isr. Well Advcance wanted 20 bucks more for it then autozone, but autozone was out of stock, and advance said they would price match it, so that made me a little happy. As I was waiting for the manager to override the price difference i was browsing the store and seen a StreeGlow Optix LED under car kit, so I had to buy that too. (Ill get the optix wheel kit in a week or so).

These things are pretty cool, I seen some generic brands on ebay for a while but generic crap dont last, but these streetglows can be hooked up to my alarm to flash blue when my alarm is panicing.

So heres a few pics. I took some videos on my celly also, but my pc wont access my memory card for some reason

The box of led's

Posted Image

Leds out of the box

Posted Image

Just a text to make sure they all worked

Posted Image

Just some small video clips on my digital camera

Posted Image

Posted Image

They light up blue, red, white, yellow, green, turquise, and pink. They can also be set to be beat activated, cycle through all colors, cycle through all flash patterns, differnt speeds. Way to many options. All I can say is neon what???

Then this morning I get a package from fedex :)

8000k Hid's

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Heres my blue low beams, they are 80 watt farenheit

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

In this pic here, I have the 80 watt farenheit, on the passenger side, and a 8000k hid on the driver side (right side of picture).

Posted Image

Another shot, left side of picture is hid, right side is the wannabe blue bulbs.

Posted Image

Both hid's installed

Posted Image

a view from across the street

Posted Image

And I think thats about it for now. My camera couldnt pic up the light difference the best, but the hids really did make the wannabe blue bulbs look yellow.

That kit there is an awesome score Audio! I put a similar (mtec also) on my 01 ram and boy did it work great!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Archived