Jumper Cables for Power Wire, and TV Coax's for RCA's

It never ceases to amaze me at the shortcuts people take these days. I seen a guy who had a paper clip going from his 12v input to his remote input b/c he didn't have the wire to run from his HU to his amp...

mivtCK.png

It never ceases to amaze me at the shortcuts people take these days. I seen a guy who had a paper clip going from his 12v input to his remote input b/c he didn't have the wire to run from his HU to his amp...

Prohbably spent more on the paper clips than he would have on remote wire..

Current Build:

1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon

Previous Build(s):

Crossfire Magnum

5k Pontiac G6 GT

christ almighty, if he's that poor that he has to use jumper cables for ground wire id hate to know what sub he's gonna run with

Current system:Front stage: Alpine type s 6.5No rear:Alpine type s 6.5headunit: alpineAmp: Jbl bp600.1

Sub: Alpine type x 12

dont know much about them. Found a "FLUX" Capacitor on ebay. If I add this to my system, can I really travel into the future? And how far into the future? That probably all depends on how I ground it though, right?

Dude dont even waste your money on capacitors get a second car battery preferably a kinetik or stinger or any other car audio battery use the battery that is correct for your systems true rms wattage do some research on the net for this. Go to kinetiks website they explain how to pick a battery from thier site that fits your system. :shrug:

I bet he's running Funky Pups 8)

te 15" funky pup? :orly3:

Current system:Front stage: Alpine type s 6.5No rear:Alpine type s 6.5headunit: alpineAmp: Jbl bp600.1

Sub: Alpine type x 12

dont know much about them. Found a "FLUX" Capacitor on ebay. If I add this to my system, can I really travel into the future? And how far into the future? That probably all depends on how I ground it though, right?

Dude dont even waste your money on capacitors get a second car battery preferably a kinetik or stinger or any other car audio battery use the battery that is correct for your systems true rms wattage do some research on the net for this. Go to kinetiks website they explain how to pick a battery from thier site that fits your system. :shrug:

wtf is a funky pup...I gotta google this. BTW...I told him that if he cared so little about his system to use jumper cables, then he should invest $30 on a walmart wiring kit...he said Walmart was "waaaaay far away" and he was to broke to afford it.

mivtCK.png

Archived