Jumper Cables for Power Wire, and TV Coax's for RCA's

You used to be able to buy funky pups in a 6 pack for like 90 bucks or something.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I didn't read all responses but consider his spelling of which and appreciate and no periods just run on sentences without any actual range of thought and breathing in between thoughts confused me into thinking he may have other issues than being poor and not being able to afford the right equipment but his education is lacking which oh i mean witch is sad because our education system sucks but ou should help these people because they need it most and he apreaciates it. The end. Wooooh I am out of breath!

:peepwall::ehh:

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

I didn't read all responses but consider his spelling of which and appreciate and no periods just run on sentences without any actual range of thought and breathing in between thoughts confused me into thinking he may have other issues than being poor and not being able to afford the right equipment but his education is lacking which oh i mean witch is sad because our education system sucks but ou should help these people because they need it most and he apreaciates it. The end. Wooooh I am out of breath!

:peepwall::ehh:

Did you really just complain about run on sentences, in a run on sentence?

:werd_msword:

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

NO WAY THIS DUDE IS FOR REAL, BUT IF HE IS THAT POOR HOW IN THE F@#K DID HE GET THE MONEY FOR THAT WIRE (RCAS ARE CHEAPER THAN THAT STUFF AT WAL-MART)AND HOW IN THE HELL DID HE GET A COMPUTER AND INTERNET?

Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

NO WAY THIS DUDE IS FOR REAL, BUT IF HE IS THAT POOR HOW IN THE F@#K DID HE GET THE MONEY FOR THAT WIRE (RCAS ARE CHEAPER THAN THAT STUFF AT WAL-MART)AND HOW IN THE HELL DID HE GET A COMPUTER AND INTERNET?

^^^this...but i swear he is for real. Go click the earlier links and see his build.

mivtCK.png

I wish I could say this is the worst I have seen...not far off though lol...

06 GP GXP

Google Nexus 7 16gb

Rockford Fosgate 3SIXTY.3

*Electrical*

DC Power 320a HP

2 - Juicebox Bananas g31

Stinger SPP2250 rear

Kinetik HC1800 side of wall

Optima Red Top front

Monster Cable 1/0, 2 runs to rear

Monster Cable 1/0 Big 3

2-Rockford Fosgate T1652S's

Rockford Fosgate T400-4

Rockford Fosgate T40001bd (4693rms @1ohm)

4-Sundown SA-15 D2's wired @ 1ohm/These are on the way out for 4 one off Eminent Audio 15's

15.2 cubes net tuned @34hz! Walled off

DBdrag official 151.6db @46hz

GXP Build log!:GP GXP Walled

Quality is the sign of a true enthusiast!

Refs: Link to leave more: http://www.stevemead...91#entry1603091

Bought from: Trippi (RF T2500bd, T1000-4),bre2ts (25ft Knu 1/0)

Sold to: shmew22 (T1500bdCP), Rev. Wrath (RF 3SIXTY.1), trjohnst (Knu 1/0, 3 fuse holders), Enemyofsilence (Audio Technix, RF T400-4).

You had an big NOOB comment on there as well. As a shop owner you should know that your customers have choices, not just "pure copper" and no the other choice isn't "partial copper" like you said, it's called "copper clad aluminum".

In theory, his two ideas would work. Is it the best way to do it? No.

But it can work.

First of all, let me clarify myself...I am not a shop owner. I don't want anyone to think this. One of my good friends did all the paperwork and financial work to open the shop, I just volunteer ALOT of my time working there and helping out. Okay, so Berto, I think that was a little misread on that comment. I was trying to be funny to the guy...I know customers have choices, and CCA isn't called "Partial Copper". But, he was reffering to RCA's. Now I may be mistaking, but I don't think RCA's come in CCA...I thought that just you power and grounds had the option of CCA.

"Me and my buddy just opened an audio shop...."

Nope doesn't look like I misread. Sounds like you wanted the guys to think you were a shop owner. Because you think shop owners are smarted than every other audio enthusiast?

And you won't pay $50 for a used sub?!?! Wow.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Nope doesn't look like I misread. Sounds like you wanted the guys to think you were a shop owner. Because you think shop owners are smarted than every other audio enthusiast?

This wasn't the part i stated was misread...thats why I said "let me clarify myself". I was meaning that somewhere in the part of the "partial copper" comment something was misread. And to be honest, we did open a shop. I have a lot of time and personal property such as tools and etc. invested in the shop...but when it comes down to paperwork it is not mine...so therefore at competitions I'm not labeled as a shop owner. And as for the used sub, check out this site here. This is the sub he purchased used for $50.00 In his comments, he claims the sub is retail for for $150, his friend bought it for $70 on clearance, and he is buying it $50 used...so someone got ripped off somewhere. And at our shop, we have the same exact sub on the shelf for $49.99. We pay like $30 for it from the dealer...so no, I would not pay $50.00 as a consumer for this sub used. Shop owners are not smarter than every other car audio enthusiast, but we do know a little bit of the inside shit when it comes to paying for things...and I believe I know a little bit about a product that we carry on our shelves. Now get off my freakin nuts.

mivtCK.png

This wasn't the part i stated was misread...thats why I said "let me clarify myself". I was meaning that somewhere in the part of the "partial copper" comment something was misread. And to be honest, we did open a shop. I have a lot of time and personal property such as tools and etc. invested in the shop...but when it comes down to paperwork it is not mine...so therefore at competitions I'm not labeled as a shop owner. And as for the used sub, check out this site here. This is the sub he purchased used for $50.00 In his comments, he claims the sub is retail for for $150, his friend bought it for $70 on clearance, and he is buying it $50 used...so someone got ripped off somewhere. And at our shop, we have the same exact sub on the shelf for $49.99. We pay like $30 for it from the dealer...so no, I would not pay $50.00 as a consumer for this sub used. Shop owners are not smarter than every other car audio enthusiast, but we do know a little bit of the inside shit when it comes to paying for things...and I believe I know a little bit about a product that we carry on our shelves. Now get off my freakin nuts.

Maybe I missed it, but I don't remember him specifying what Audiopipe sub it was. I'm willing to bet that about half the people on this site know about the "inside shit when it comes to paying for things" too.

So nope, puts us back at the same level as shop owners. Haha

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Archived