Jump to content

Jumper Cables for Power Wire, and TV Coax's for RCA's


Recommended Posts

Posted

OMG...I have to add to the original post...I added this guy as a friend, and looked at his pics...he had a drawn picture of a box that is 44"w 21"h and 20"d with two 6" ports that are 16.5" long. So i went to torres and got a tuning of 28.44hz. I commented on the photo, and this is what he preceded to say, with gramatical error fixed, "how do you know what wood is tuned to. but this box is for the two 15's i found in the trash". Seriously. I couldn't make this shit up.

mivtCK.png

Posted

Incase if you guys can't see them, he is using a tape deck with the tape that plugs into your CD player...the technology from the 90's people.

mivtCK.png

Posted

I found some pics of his car on facebook. I'm not sure if they are private or not...worth a try.

Seems like a winner to me.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

I found some pics of his car on facebook. I'm not sure if they are private or not...worth a try.

Seems like a winner to me.

Tweeters on his e-brake pedal.

mivtCK.png

Posted

He's cool 8)

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Posted

what was that an rf emblem? it kinda looked like the box in the middle of the 2 tubes was being used seems as though theres a lil piece of pvc in there. if my car looked like that i would deff not have pics on facebook. i love the thor hammer to thats pretty beast. w.e works i guess

link me to the the box drawn and the coment please it wont let me look on my own

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Posted

Hahaha. Amazing buildlog on his fb

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

Posted

is it just me, or does it looks like he has a speaker box that is litteraly a carboard box in his trunk??

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

Posted

what was that an rf emblem? it kinda looked like the box in the middle of the 2 tubes was being used seems as though theres a lil piece of pvc in there. if my car looked like that i would deff not have pics on facebook. i love the thor hammer to thats pretty beast. w.e works i guess

link me to the the box drawn and the coment please it wont let me look on my own

Here is his Box Design...

mivtCK.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 458 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...