ForumAvatarcopy.jpg

2011 Honda CR-Z Mugen

12" Kicker SoloX Subwoofer

Rockford Fosgate t20001bd

Pioneer AVIC-X930BT Head Unit

Build Log

Boss.

Nice buy.

Also, yes it is possible. I could give some suggestions but it would be rather difficult not knowing how the system works at all. Since breaking into the dash to tap off of the leds that are in there might be rather difficult, how do you change the modes? Might be an easier route.

Boss.

Nice buy.

Also, yes it is possible. I could give some suggestions but it would be rather difficult not knowing how the system works at all. Since breaking into the dash to tap off of the leds that are in there might be rather difficult, how do you change the modes? Might be an easier route.

The mode changes when you hit the switch for the respective mode. Sport mode turns it red, and then Normal mode and Econ mode turn it blue and then when you're driving under 2500rpms or something, it shifts from blue to green on its own, and then if you hit the gas a bit, it fades back to blue

ForumAvatarcopy.jpg

2011 Honda CR-Z Mugen

Build Log

Boss.

Nice buy.

The mode changes when you hit the switch for the respective mode. Sport mode turns it red, and then Normal mode and Econ mode turn it blue and then when you're driving under 2500rpms or something, it shifts from blue to green on its own, and then if you hit the gas a bit, it fades back to blue

Buttons are usually easy to tap to.... but that whole auto changing thing might prove hard for you.

Buttons are usually easy to tap to.... but that whole auto changing thing might prove hard for you.

Right, that's what I was thinking. But there's something telling the circle to change and what color to change to, right? There isn't a good way to sync the underglow to that somehow?

ForumAvatarcopy.jpg

2011 Honda CR-Z Mugen

Build Log

I am with rusty on his opinion, yes its doable but how to do it depends on the system. He is a soph (going to be junior) in Electrical Engineering at a top engineering school. I will be there this fall as a froshy. If you found a tech who knew the wiring and all he could probably get you there with little trouble, at least to find the signal. And ya per state red and blue can be illegal

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I am with rusty on his opinion, yes its doable but how to do it depends on the system. He is a soph (going to be junior) in Electrical Engineering at a top engineering school. I will be there this fall as a froshy. If you found a tech who knew the wiring and all he could probably get you there with little trouble, at least to find the signal. And ya per state red and blue can be illegal

Oh ok, I understand. Thanks. As for it being illegal, I read somewhere that it was legal in Florida, but I could be wrong. I don't think I'd use them all the time anyway, it was just an idea I thought about and wondered if it would work

ForumAvatarcopy.jpg

2011 Honda CR-Z Mugen

Build Log

Archived