An idea for my new CR-Z

I just bought a 2011 Honda CR-Z Mugen, and since this car is going to be so rare, I was thinking about show car ideas. Well, anybody who is familiar with the CR-Z know that in the tachometer there is a circle that changes colors based on the mode you're driving in. In sport mode, the circle is red. In normal or econ mode, the circle shifts from blue to green depending on how fuel efficiently you're driving.

Now, my idea was this. Would it be possible to have underglow lights that would change color along with the circle in the tach? Would anybody know a way to do this? Thanks in advanced

ForumAvatarcopy.jpg

2011 Honda CR-Z Mugen

12" Kicker SoloX Subwoofer

Rockford Fosgate t20001bd

Pioneer AVIC-X930BT Head Unit

Build Log

I couldn't tell you, but Ed Lester has tons of lighting experience. His name on here is HHR ED.

Butttttt, get some pics up!!

Alright thanks! I will as SOON as the Mugen kit gets put on. The parts are on their way :good:

Edit: And since I feel like someone is going to be wondering, as soon as I can afford it, 6 12's are probably going to be in the trunk :woot:

ForumAvatarcopy.jpg

2011 Honda CR-Z Mugen

Build Log

need to see pics, im def watching this one! very interested to see how nice that CR-Z is and how the Mugen kit effects it. regarding underglow, not sure if ur allowed to have red or blue lights, i know at least in mass you can't have red, blue, yellow, or orange.

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

lol $6200 mugen kit

1 of 300 in the world with it, looks great, paid for in reduced gas mileage with how much I drive... worth it in my opinion. Exclusivity does it for me. Thanks for your opinion though

ForumAvatarcopy.jpg

2011 Honda CR-Z Mugen

Build Log

need to see pics, im def watching this one! very interested to see how nice that CR-Z is and how the Mugen kit effects it. regarding underglow, not sure if ur allowed to have red or blue lights, i know at least in mass you can't have red, blue, yellow, or orange.

243798_1889469008886_1606316115_31894406_6120540_o.jpg

Here's what it looks like now. I love it. After the Mugen kit is on, I probably will move out of my house and sleep in it.

ForumAvatarcopy.jpg

2011 Honda CR-Z Mugen

Build Log

The car is sick bro! I'd love to have one myself. Good for you, getting the car that you wanted no matter what others have to say about it.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Archived