loganberry Posted May 31, 2011 Report Posted May 31, 2011 Im wish a few other people i didnt like it at first and then when i saw it with the mugen kit i was like fuck...i sure wouldnt mind smashin around in that thing My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
dkahns51 Posted May 31, 2011 Report Posted May 31, 2011 Nice car mate.. i see these one day and I love them then on another day i'm on the fence. Your car looks good though, i like white! **Clicky>>My 2009 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport Buildlog<<Clicky** I'm messing up 98% of the time
DRauck Posted June 1, 2011 Author Report Posted June 1, 2011 Thanks guys, but I have some bad news... I left my car parked about 15 feet behind a moving truck, and left for LITERALLY about 2 minutes. Maybe less. Came back out and he'd backed into it. I need a new grill, new front bumper, new hood, and then whatever else needs to be replaced underneath the hood. At least $2500 in damage. 2011 Honda CR-Z Mugen 12" Kicker SoloX Subwoofer Rockford Fosgate t20001bd Pioneer AVIC-X930BT Head Unit Build Log
dkahns51 Posted June 1, 2011 Report Posted June 1, 2011 What the EFF! what an idiot, hope you got his information. **Clicky>>My 2009 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport Buildlog<<Clicky** I'm messing up 98% of the time
DRauck Posted June 1, 2011 Author Report Posted June 1, 2011 What the EFF! what an idiot, hope you got his information. His insurance is paying for it. It disgusts me that I've only had this car for a matter of days and something like this happened. 2011 Honda CR-Z Mugen 12" Kicker SoloX Subwoofer Rockford Fosgate t20001bd Pioneer AVIC-X930BT Head Unit Build Log
dkahns51 Posted June 1, 2011 Report Posted June 1, 2011 Yeah new car curse.. they are magnets for something to happen. Sucks major man, sorry to hear. **Clicky>>My 2009 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport Buildlog<<Clicky** I'm messing up 98% of the time
Jd1102 Posted June 1, 2011 Report Posted June 1, 2011 damn that sucks man! but i have a question is this a hybrid?
DRauck Posted June 2, 2011 Author Report Posted June 2, 2011 damn that sucks man! but i have a question is this a hybrid? Yessir 2011 Honda CR-Z Mugen 12" Kicker SoloX Subwoofer Rockford Fosgate t20001bd Pioneer AVIC-X930BT Head Unit Build Log
Jd1102 Posted June 7, 2011 Report Posted June 7, 2011 damn that sucks man! but i have a question is this a hybrid? Yessir how big a build are you gonna throw in this and how will it affect your hybrid tech? will it kill those batteries also or are you wiring it seperatly? ive always wondered how systems do in hybrids?
knowledge Posted June 7, 2011 Report Posted June 7, 2011 i also would like to know REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.