Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

I get pissed off with waiting and waiting and waiting for stuff to come in the mail. I hate when you place an order and the next day you realize that you forgot somthing stupid like a fuse, I live in canada so i EXTREMELY hate how much bullshit you have to go through sometimes to get things shipped from the US. 100-300 dollars on top of shipping cost at the door and taxes/border fees. Unbelieveable. Theres my 2 cents for the day lol

When someone speaks on a subject and people think they know what they are talking about and as the facts come out it turns out to be really really really far fucking out hter.e

This.

Or when people who have no idea whats going on try making fun of others for not knowing what's going on...only to find out that person has no idea what the hell theyre talking about, experience, or any factual knowledge.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Never had that happen to me, and hopefully I don't but just glad they have another buisness day today.. I better not miss it. I'll put a note out there to leave it. Haven't had any bad experience with them taking my things .. yet.
When something for your build comes in the mail you gotta sign for... and your not there.
Ouch, this bullcrap happened once...for my TV. Checked the website to see when it was going to be delivered; A week later and it said it was delivered at the door and signed. Now I just go out to the UPS/Fedex location and pick it up.
They don't take it, other people do. Mostly your friends or because your dumbass told someone you'd be having a package arriving...and they knew the time frame...and took the loyalty themselves of forging a signature and taking the item home.

Lol, I remember a thread of them taking things.. also just make sure you don't tell them your getting a package haha, ever find out who took your TV?

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

when you make a new build and some asshole wants you to buy new equipment, and that a COMBO....sub + amp.....

but i already got amps...all i need is some used subs, to bump em good

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Never had that happen to me, and hopefully I don't but just glad they have another buisness day today.. I better not miss it. I'll put a note out there to leave it. Haven't had any bad experience with them taking my things .. yet.
When something for your build comes in the mail you gotta sign for... and your not there.
Ouch, this bullcrap happened once...for my TV. Checked the website to see when it was going to be delivered; A week later and it said it was delivered at the door and signed. Now I just go out to the UPS/Fedex location and pick it up.
They don't take it, other people do. Mostly your friends or because your dumbass told someone you'd be having a package arriving...and they knew the time frame...and took the loyalty themselves of forging a signature and taking the item home.

Lol, I remember a thread of them taking things.. also just make sure you don't tell them your getting a package haha, ever find out who took your TV?

Yeah I did...but I ended up letting him keep it. Got another one for free. It was a misunderstanding...it was one of my friends...thought I said for him to be there to pick it up so no one stole it, then he had an emergency and couldn't get ahold of me, by time he got ahold of me, I already got the new one

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

Capture-5.jpg

This really pisses me off. I never get these on vids I record with my phone. When I use the Canon It records clear enough youtube thinks it's a rip. I know it's fair use but it's a fucking pain in the ass.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

When my headunit only puts out less than 1/10 of a volt to the amp. Gain all the way up and the sub isn't even moving. Line driver time!

1983 Bmw 320i 5 speed 251000 miles on it

Sundown SA-12d2

Big 3

Optima 75-25

Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp

Hifonics BRZ-1200.1D for sub in a 1.7ft^3 ~33hz ported box

Pioneer USB stereo

Bass knob integrated into old fading switch (Sneaky)

Lowered on H&R sport springs with bilstein sport shocks (2" drop and handles like a dream)

Leave him be. He's just talking shit and laying on his bathroom floor listening to Dashboard Confessional. Let nature take it's course and pump this chick in the butt. Let her know who's boss.

Archived