Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

when you can't find a single saw that will cut, much less cut a straight line.

when you realize that, because of the shitty cuts, assembling the box is ten times more difficult and you end up with quarter inch gaps everywhere.

when not one fucking thing goes right in the entire build, and what should have taken you a day and a half to finish, ends up taking 3 full days.

the fact that the flexible rubber spray you used to fill said quarter inch gaps won't come off your fucking hands.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

when you can't find a single saw that will cut, much less cut a straight line. when you realize that, because of the shitty cuts, assembling the box is ten times more difficult and you end up with quarter inch gaps everywhere. when not one fucking thing goes right in the entire build, and what should have taken you a day and a half to finish, ends up taking 3 full days. the fact that the flexible rubber spray you used to fill said quarter inch gaps won't come off your fucking hands.

Someone seems to be having box problems.. lol

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

It would've been ten times better if i hadn't been rushed so much and if i had the right tools. but i had neither time, nor proper equipment.

I'm going to stick to designs for now. i'll let my friend handle the fabrication.

this was the final product.

558668_2599474045544_1815573163_1592367_1803382381_n.jpg

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

It would've been ten times better if i hadn't been rushed so much and if i had the right tools. but i had neither time, nor proper equipment. I'm going to stick to designs for now. i'll let my friend handle the fabrication. this was the final product. 558668_2599474045544_1815573163_1592367_1803382381_n.jpg

Yeah.. I feel you man the right tools make everything soo much better. Best tool in the world is a table saw.. help you out a ton. Had to drive 7 hours away to my pops to build my box.

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

Going into a shop to chill and see what other people have, and the having the owner shove some bullshit down my throat that I don't want after I tell them my future plans and they say the name brand I'm going with is "bullshit". Anyone else think Soundstream is bullshit and I should go with the $500 a pop American bass 15s instead and let the shop do all my work? No? Didn't think so.

The fact that I just finished my second system and I already have to upgrade my power wire because I fell into the "8awg wiring kit for systems up to 1000w" n00b trap. My amp continually goes into protect mode when any song drops the bass. :sorry:

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Going into a shop to chill and see what other people have, and the having the owner shove some bullshit down my throat that I don't want after I tell them my future plans and they say the name brand I'm going with is "bullshit". Anyone else think Soundstream is bullshit and I should go with the $500 a pop American bass 15s instead and let the shop do all my work? No? Didn't think so.

The fact that I just finished my second system and I already have to upgrade my power wire because I fell into the "8awg wiring kit for systems up to 1000w" n00b trap. My amp continually goes into protect mode when any song drops the bass. :sorry:

Actually I'd probably choose AB over the new Soundstream stuff. Unless they started making old style XXX's again lol.

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

yeah, id prob go with ab over ss as well

When you show off your system and some kid asks you how many capacitors you have...

How everyone around me thinks JL is the ONE AND ONLY AUDIO GODS.. seriously, they make good equipment but your JL W(insert random number)'s will not keep up to my 2 solo x 18s (old setup)...

1-Uppers.. i know im not the loudest, nor do i want to be, but i know ur buddy's 10s cant do 160+

I work on my system for free, just because I met you one time does not mean that I will spend my free-time installing your stuff for free...

I do not sell audio equipment for a living, just because I have a nice setup does not mean that I can "Hook you Up" (even though I like to help ppl out when I can)

2006 Silverado Ext. Cab

6-15" SSA ZCONS

4th Order Blow-Through

Pioneer AVH-P4200dvd

American Bass VFL 1100.1 12 volt

6 C&D Batteries

2-350A Singer Alternators and Stock Alt

DC Power Triple Alt Kit

MLA Module

3 Runs of 1/0

2 Sets of Boston Acoustics 6.5 Pro Components

Boston Acoustics 2-channel

Lots of Sound Deadener

....Build still in Progress...

People who complaint

I don't have a job bla bla bla I'm at school bla bla

I don't work go to college and I still have a setup in my car even After being a cancer survivor

If anybody wants advice on how I do it just ask me I'll show you my tips on how Im doing it

Instead of complaining do something productive and you'll get more

Archived