Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

when its harder than hell to find anybody else who knows half as much as i do (im no pro, but i sure as hell know more than the dumbass here and have proven it) then they just get pissy and avoid u forever when u prove them wrong....again....and again....and again lol

or when people ask, "what kinda subs u got?"

me: just some sony's for now cuz i been low on cash"

them: 12s?

me: yeah, but im thinking about getting (insert company name cuz i wont lol) 10's

them: no man! 10's suck, u gotta get some more 12's!

as if power handling is determined strictly by how big the sub is.... FML

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

when its harder than hell to find anybody else who knows half as much as i do (im no pro, but i sure as hell know more than the dumbass here and have proven it) then they just get pissy and avoid u forever when u prove them wrong....again....and again....and again lol or when people ask, "what kinda subs u got?" me: just some sony's for now cuz i been low on cash" them: 12s? me: yeah, but im thinking about getting (insert company name cuz i wont lol) 10's them: no man! 10's suck, u gotta get some more 12's! as if power handling is determined strictly by how big the sub is.... FML

That's how they see it.. Trust me I understand.. what do you have in there? OH only one twelve? As if my DC level 4 won't outbeat his 2 kicker comp 12's in a prefab box -_- just wait till I get my amp...

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

when its harder than hell to find anybody else who knows half as much as i do (im no pro, but i sure as hell know more than the dumbass here and have proven it) then they just get pissy and avoid u forever when u prove them wrong....again....and again....and again lol or when people ask, "what kinda subs u got?" me: just some sony's for now cuz i been low on cash" them: 12s? me: yeah, but im thinking about getting (insert company name cuz i wont lol) 10's them: no man! 10's suck, u gotta get some more 12's! as if power handling is determined strictly by how big the sub is.... FML

That's how they see it.. Trust me I understand.. what do you have in there? OH only one twelve? As if my DC level 4 won't outbeat his 2 kicker comp 12's in a prefab box -_- just wait till I get my amp...

then they shit when i tell them i have a 2,000rms amp...FML...its wired at 2ohms for pete's sake...not to mention box rise is a total bitch (sealed box, no money for a good one) but i can always upgrade now ;) they cant, suckers

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

WHEN YOU PAY SO CALLED PROS TO INSTALL YOUR SHIT AND THEY DO A BAD JOB THIS HAS HAPPEN TO ME THREE TIMES NOW NEVER AGAIN!!!

i actually have to disagree on that if it werent for one of the local shops here running my power wire and rca down the same side of the car i would have never learned to do it myself and would not have this most wonderful hobby

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

Archived