Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

when friends talk shit about how people grow out of car stereos, when they have never had one themselves.. i was tempted to go off on him about it, and what an easy way to get a girl lol, with all the vibrations,

and when they talk shit about what music you listen to, and how u are the only one that listens to it

When you're so excited to build a box for a new sub you wake up at 530 to be at the lumber yard at 600 when they open. Get there, and they are closed for the 4th of July. BS.

'

Or when the lumber yard is in the middle of a congested business park surrounded by other buildings so you cant find them. lol

or when they close at like 6PM.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

That sucks to hear :(

Especially when you consider that they can do the work. They just don't. Look at their van build for example

Out of curiosity, what does 'falling apart' entail?

When my door pods are falling the fuck apart, and I see the quality of work the installer is capable of. Then I think about how much I paid. Then I think about, how many people does this dude fuck over for every good build he does. And yes, I'm talking about Audiotistics.

That's why I don't trust installers, rather learn to do the shit myself, cause they always cheap out on something, well except Ray, he always does good work.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

db gremlins that steal teh db's and wont give em back :(

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

I had some buddy's from school walk in the audio shop when I was metering but they didn't stay I think they were scared about getting a demo haha. I had a dude talk crap because I spent to much on my system said he got a 2700 watt amp and 2 kicker 12s for 600 bucks 2700 watts my butt never told me what kind of amp and he claims it's so loud but he always have the windows down so it sounds loud. I gave a friend a demo but the the guy with the kickers wouldn't get it "I know it will be loud from the outside mine is".... windows rolled up the bass dropped he jumped and he was outside and my windows were up haha still wouldnt get in. Don't talk crap if you won't take a demo.... end rant haha

i used birch though =]

are you satisfied with birch ply? I want to use it for my box

dude it looks so good. i stained it. and its supposedly stronger than mdf. Make sure its not home depot grade though

what about Lowes lol. where did you get yours at then?

Looked online for alumber yard for you. Found a Erie Lumber Co. Dont know what they carry but you should call them. Besides that the nearest lumber place on google maps is 84 Lumber which is 98mi away :lol:

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived