Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

People that I went to school with that know me as the audio guy and keep trying to sell me their cheap ass xplods and shit and at outrageous prices at that

Yeah I hate that shit. They think just cause your into audio you'll buy anything.

Having to choose between family and car audio.

Lmao easy choice

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

Dodgy audio distributors that can't spell :P:orly3:

Not having easy access to great brands :(

Hope your joking there SPL wagon as its fairly well known that aprt from 2 ungratful persons who think that under half price and all the help they can get till the blow shit up is being dodgy i am far from being dodgey infact i have never done a dodgey thing in car audio yet also this isnt the place for a war about those idiots

as for grammer and spelling you got me on that thoise i cant do well but thats what dislexia is bro i see all the words backwards and weird looking u add meds to that and whalla unreadable drivle hell this took me 10mins to write and still sum is worng

and as for access to great brands there is plenty of it all us brand europena brands from heaps of ppl and distributors its the stooges in oz who wont pay the cost of the gear and say its cheaper in america CAUSE THEY DONT HAVE TO SHIP IT TO OZ CARRY WARRENTYS AND STOCK OR PAY TAX LIKE GST AND CUSTOMS ETC

but sure we dont have access all the brands apart from maybe 3-4 of them are available in oz you just wont pay for them

Ren

xMplar

AUSTRALIAN DC DISTRIBUTOR AND TEAM DC OZ MANAGER

th_dc-soundlab3.jpg

lol :)

Sure there's access but the prices are ridiculous through some people, $1500 shipping for 2 amps?, I'd rather not waste my money.....

Thus backing up what I don't like about car audio, not having the access to good brands (at a reasonable price anyway)

When dudes tell me if I give them all new equipment, install it for them, and provide them with a free sticker they will advertise all over for FREE for me..... And try for hours to convince me I'd have more business than I'd know what to do with, I'd have to hire them to help me out!

People who ask a question on a forum, then when people try to answer that question, or give advice on what to do they continue to insist that it will work even when told it won't work... Followed by finding an example nothing like theirs to try to prove you wrong.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

People who ask a question on a forum, then when people try to answer that question, or give advice on what to do they continue to insist that it will work even when told it won't work... Followed by finding an example nothing like theirs to try to prove you wrong.

Lol or trying to help someone out with getting their system up, but they insist that they need an 1000w amp because their woofer is a 15". Even though it is only rated 500w RMS. And the 800w amp they had was only doing 400w because it was wired in 4 ohms, so they don't even know what 500w sounds like.

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

When dudes tell me if I give them all new equipment, install it for them, and provide them with a free sticker they will advertise all over for FREE for me..... And try for hours to convince me I'd have more business than I'd know what to do with, I'd have to hire them to help me out!

The only way I'd advertise a business or company is if they gave me something for free. Like wire, or something like that. That's only if the company wants a sticker on the customers car. I will never ask anything like that as a customer.

You know like if a stereo shop did what the customer wanted for a lot of money like $5000 or something and a real nice install and the shop owner asked me if it was ok to put their sticker on my car, I'd expect something free in return, like all the wiring or whatever it may be.

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

yes but the guy referd to a distributor doing a sponsership deal where the client in return for going to comps repping brand and stickers was given about 16500 bux worth of gear for under half parice this is considerd a fir parctise ahh well this isnt the place sorry to bring up my dilemias here apoligizeze to most of you

Ren

AUSTRALIAN DC DISTRIBUTOR AND TEAM DC OZ MANAGER

th_dc-soundlab3.jpg

Archived