Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

He's upgraded now to the sp4 18

people like this

He learned how to tune his port from Dr. Subwoofer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Irjm14ulORY

And yes, this is my post for Things that piss me off in car audio...I hate Dr. Subwoofer, for example he says an 8 will ONLY be loud at the box's tuning frequency

in all honesty, what do you guys think that port is tuned to? pahahahah

Calling up a car audio shop in Australia and finding out that they have the 3sixty.3 "ON SALE" for $1049.

Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.3

Front stage - 2 x RF P2 8" midbass 6 x jl audio c5-650 mids 4 x Hertz HT28 Tweeters

JL audio 300/4 amp

Rockford Fosgate 800-4AD amp

2 x MTX 9512-44 Subs

2 x MTX 81001 mono amps

2 x Optima D34 Yellowtop

Stinger HPM 0 Gauge

Dr. Subwoofer.... this kid seems like a tool. If you don't know what the hell your talking about, please, do not, NO NOT!, post a video like that.

Other things that piss me off, people that wast my time, or others, talking about doing an install that will be loud. Having me look for equipment that will move air.... but then say, "thats to much to spend". Dudr, it $200...... twat

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

Doubts about being able to prove coil rub as a defect. I know I didn't do anything stupid to the sub but still, with a warranty some companies impossible to make a claim with.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

I know I am beating a dead horse :deadhorse: but this is what pisses me off the most. So many people at my school acted like that

Guy: "I'm gonna be getting some groundzero gzpw 18s for my car"

Me: "How did you decide on them?"

Guy: "Because their baskets are painted yellow and their from germany. That means they get more louder and make more spl."

And then he went to rip on Steve Meade some.....if only he knew :Doh:

Dr. Subwoofer.... this kid seems like a tool. If you don't know what the hell your talking about, please, do not, NO NOT!, post a video like that.

Other things that piss me off, people that wast my time, or others, talking about doing an install that will be loud. Having me look for equipment that will move air.... but then say, "thats to much to spend". Dudr, it $200...... twat

I am completely right there with you on the 2nd part you mentioned in your post. When my friends want a system and they ask how much a decent setup will be and i tell them a price, they freak out and i am like "its car audio" it wont be cheap then i have to teach them whats bad and whats good. Yes it is annoying but if they really get into it they will do some research them selves or they will just stick with the same system for years haha. Either way its just annoying when they say "NO thats too much" well then TOO BAD!

TEAM Northwest SPL

TEAM SHOK

Archived