Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

People who Google things, read from others, are told by others and think they're professionals. Then go online and make fun of the other uneducated people who they themselves were a part of just 5 minutes ago.

I bow to you brother i bow to you...

04' Chevy Blazer

-Kenwood KIV-BT900, Infinity Kappa 462.9cfp's, Rockford P1653's, Subs... Ridin Stock-

People who Google things, read from others, are told by others and think they're professionals. Then go online and make fun of the other uneducated people who they themselves were a part of just 5 minutes ago.

I bow to you brother i bow to you...

I missed that one, it's even better when they google something and get wrong info to spread like they figured it out themselves

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

people who are obsessed with the new L3 at best buy, which sounds just as loud as the L5 did, which sounds just as loud as the L7 did... why? because they're all hooked up to the same damned amplifier!

people who think JL sounds the best

SONY FUCKIN XPLODS

MTX (anyone ever notice that mexicans are like the only ones that run MTX?)

people who think prefab boxes are loud because they're "professionally" made.

ghetto wiring jobs and setups. just because you have a shitty car doesn't mean that you cant' run your wires right...

Best Buy's car audio department

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Dumb asses who compare how their system sounds on the inside of their car compared to yours driving down the street.

People with a loud ass sytem that says ahh its okay not that loud just so somebody will say how loud it really is and brag( seen that on here before)

Big ass amps that are suppose be 5,000watss but have like 2 30 amp fuses

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

to bad wasting money on car audio IS dumb, just doesn't make the others any less dumb to waste money on. :shrug:

ok then riddle me this. how is whatever i choose to spend my money on dumb when A. its legal B. me buying it doesnt harm others C. its with my money i worked for D. please see A-C

doesn't make it any less dumb. just going on a hunch here but. 9/10 people here do not own their own home, and if they are living on their own are making mortgage payments, making payments on their cars ect. throwing money away on interest, where if they took the money spending on other things, ie car audio, drugs, guns, what ever they would end up much better off in the long run. The fact you got so butt hurt and defensive only proves the point further. Just because it's something I enjoy or spend my money on doesn't make it the smart thing to do. :shrug:

actually at one point i was on the way to owning the condo i was buying. lots of things happen outside of audio to hurt me in that area, one was taking car of a ungrateful mother who could not support herself due to spinal injuries and her job letting another employee steal her identity i also ended up moving from michigan to florida to allow my gf to be able to be with her parents given they are in extremely poor health and dont have much time left. and of course for me to get a fresh start. i said all of that to prove you wrong shrug.gif

you didn't prove me wrong though? I could care less about your sob story. The point is and will always be car audio doesn't really help anybody, sure we like doing it and not going to stop just because it's a dumb thing to spend money on, but still doesn't make it smart to spend 10's of thousands of dollars on something that just makes noise

People that complain where I spend my money.

its my money, my enjoyment, you can fuck right off.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

to bad wasting money on car audio IS dumb, just doesn't make the others any less dumb to waste money on. :shrug:

ok then riddle me this. how is whatever i choose to spend my money on dumb when A. its legal B. me buying it doesnt harm others C. its with my money i worked for D. please see A-C

doesn't make it any less dumb. just going on a hunch here but. 9/10 people here do not own their own home, and if they are living on their own are making mortgage payments, making payments on their cars ect. throwing money away on interest, where if they took the money spending on other things, ie car audio, drugs, guns, what ever they would end up much better off in the long run. The fact you got so butt hurt and defensive only proves the point further. Just because it's something I enjoy or spend my money on doesn't make it the smart thing to do. :shrug:

actually at one point i was on the way to owning the condo i was buying. lots of things happen outside of audio to hurt me in that area, one was taking car of a ungrateful mother who could not support herself due to spinal injuries and her job letting another employee steal her identity i also ended up moving from michigan to florida to allow my gf to be able to be with her parents given they are in extremely poor health and dont have much time left. and of course for me to get a fresh start. i said all of that to prove you wrong shrug.gif

you didn't prove me wrong though? I could care less about your sob story. The point is and will always be car audio doesn't really help anybody, sure we like doing it and not going to stop just because it's a dumb thing to spend money on, but still doesn't make it smart to spend 10's of thousands of dollars on something that just makes noise

lol all I can say about that is your to stupid to argue with if that is what you thought I was saying.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

lol all I can say about that is your to stupid to argue with if that is what you thought I was saying.

Anyone else think he's calling us stupid for spending our money on what gives us enjoyment?

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Archived