Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

People who get on here, ask for advice, then do what they wanted in the first place despite being told otherwise.

Seriously wtf. You insult everyone here and waste their time. Myself and other members on here put a lot of time, thought, and care trying to look out for your best interests and you basically say "up yours I do what I want." If you are unwilling to accept a different answer, don't ask the question. Simple as that

OP: I have this, that, and the other equipment, can I do this?

1st reply: I wouldn't if I were you

2nd reply: It might work, but you're gonna damage it eventually.

3rd reply: you should really upgrade that so you don't blow the other.

OP: But it will work for right now?

noob reply: You'll be fine my cousin's friend does it that way.

OP: Thanks!

when people already have their mind made up and start a thread basically asking for permission to do it wrong.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Friends system became really quiet after he bought a new headunit, figured out his amp went with his old headunit, so I let him borrow one of mine, still quiet compared to what it was doing before, unhook one sub(2 sony xplod 10s in separate boxes) and it gets loud as fuck. This makes no sense, both subs were moving the same but only 1 is louder than both. Anybody explain this shit.

Friends system became really quiet after he bought a new headunit, figured out his amp went with his old headunit, so I let him borrow one of mine, still quiet compared to what it was doing before, unhook one sub(2 sony xplod 10s in separate boxes) and it gets loud as fuck. This makes no sense, both subs were moving the same but only 1 is louder than both. Anybody explain this shit.

Out of phase

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

Out of phase
No doubt on that, but we wired it up 4 different ways, played test tones both woofers moving in the same direction and everything. I think his car( a acura integra hatchback) is causing cancellation.

Out of phase
No doubt on that, but we wired it up 4 different ways, played test tones both woofers moving in the same direction and everything. I think his car( a acura integra hatchback) is causing cancellation.

I have a close to the same thing. My subs are louder with 1 input in the amp than 2. No idea how long it's been like that, but once I recover from this effin sickness (hopefully wednesday), I'll go out and fuck with shit. See what all I can figure out. And not the amp cause it's done it on 2 amps now

Sheena = pedobear

Out of phase

I have a close to the same thing. My subs are louder with 1 input in the amp than 2. No idea how long it's been like that, but once I recover from this effin sickness (hopefully wednesday), I'll go out and fuck with shit. See what all I can figure out. And not the amp cause it's done it on 2 amps now

We got his fixed, we had to extend his wires a few weeks back and he didn't match the wires together. It sound so much better now, I could feel my teeth and hair vibrating. Is it possible that the positive and negative got switched around on one coil of your subs when being built or has it just started doing this?

waiting on subs

waiting on money so that I will have to wait on subs

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

waiting on subs

waiting on money so that I will have to wait on subs
id rather do that lol, I spent over $3k on subs and I don't have them yet, it'll be worth the wait though

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived