the DDBEAST built by Pulse Car Audio

Your in MARYLAND!?! Thats crazy nothing happens out here car audio wise lol..I've always wanted a shop to go to for when my time fixing something isnt worth the money. I'm getting a ground noise from the RCA's and you know what ...F it you cant hear it turnt up the way I like it. But I dont like diagnosing stuff. What all do you guys do..This car is a beast btw

2004 Impala SS (2 Tone)

Kenwood DDX-512 (Nav,XM,Bluetooth,Ipod)

Optima Yellowtop

240amp PB Alternator

ZZP S2 Volt Booster

Stinger SPV70 Battery(Trunk)

Big 3(x2) Monster 1/0

50ft Monster P400 1/0

Monster I401 2C-4M RCA

Memphis 16-VBF1 Line Driver

Memphis 15-MCC6 6.5" Comps

Memphis 15-MC92 6x9" Rears

15" Memphis CM Mojos

Custom 4.3cube @32hz Enclosure

Digital Deisgns M3a(Black)[email protected]

"Yes I hear you...But can you feel me?"

• 3 weeks later...

One of my top 5 favorite spl builds. Not only because I see fusing on the wires, small car with a ton of work, theres just so much testing that went into this car its like artwork. Very nice. Can I guess on the enclosure dimensions for fun?

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

he'll probably tell you dimensions. Its the inside stuff he wont tell you. lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

this thing is a sexy beast i love the boxes man!

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

hahaha... you can guess all you want... :)

I'll give you a hint... I won't tell you if you are right or not. :)

edit: like N8 said... its what's on the inside really that makes the difference. lol... you can look at the outside all you want. :)

lol I am not asking so I can build one I just like to guess, and I know all about whats inside, by the sounds of the burp theres rounding and an angle right behind the woofer redirecting the pressure wave even if a slight one. Or at least that would work well. 15.5" x 17" x 15.5" with an 8" x 15.5" port. You would have to tune each time you moved the rear waveguide.

Like I said, your in my current top 5 favorite spl builds not for what you see, but for what you don't see and the work I KNOW went into finding that score. It was a compliment, I am not impressed by what I see much these days but yours impressed me alot. I don't have to see it in person to know this. I love the video's and the testing, keep em coming. I would love to see how these new Fi N3's compare to your DDZ in there.

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

hahaha... you can guess all you want... :)

I'll give you a hint... I won't tell you if you are right or not. :)

edit: like N8 said... its what's on the inside really that makes the difference. lol... you can look at the outside all you want. :)

lol I am not asking so I can build one I just like to guess, and I know all about whats inside, by the sounds of the burp theres rounding and an angle right behind the woofer redirecting the pressure wave even if a slight one. Or at least that would work well. 15.5" x 17" x 15.5" with an 8" x 15.5" port. You would have to tune each time you moved the rear waveguide.

edit: the inside of the box almost resembles a ball. :)

Like I said, your in my current top 5 favorite spl builds not for what you see, but for what you don't see and the work I KNOW went into finding that score. It was a compliment, I am not impressed by what I see much these days but yours impressed me alot. I don't have to see it in person to know this. I love the video's and the testing, keep em coming. I would love to see how these new Fi N3's compare to your DDZ in there.

thanks don... and the comment wasn't a smart one (my comment)... it was in joking. lol nothing but love. (no homo)

by the way...dimension guesses are a bit off. lol.. and it's a DD9515 in there.. not the Z. :)

Archived