MarioB Posted May 26, 2011 Report Posted May 26, 2011 witch would be better for a 3" midrange in my A pillar http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=295-336 http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=295-380 http://www.amazon.com/Dayton-ND90-8-Aluminum-Full-Range-Driver/dp/B002DG5J6Y 12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodcsoundlab.com Quality is all in how you take pictures I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?
Winn Posted May 26, 2011 Report Posted May 26, 2011 http://www.amazon.com/Dayton-ND90-8-Aluminum-Full-Range-Driver/dp/B002DG5J6Y this You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
DerekLeonard Posted May 26, 2011 Report Posted May 26, 2011 i like th bottom one for looks if that counts i wasn't asking you but thanks for being a nosy fool I really think you have a learning disability.
Robert8252 Posted May 26, 2011 Report Posted May 26, 2011 Go to the local hertz dealer and see if you can order the hertz HL70. I love mine atleast. I know you could get a deal on some you posted before. 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
StatingROBIN Posted May 26, 2011 Report Posted May 26, 2011 http://www.amazon.com/Dayton-ND90-8-Aluminum-Full-Range-Driver/dp/B002DG5J6Y Go with this one but the 4 ohm version
MarioB Posted May 26, 2011 Author Report Posted May 26, 2011 Go to the local hertz dealer and see if you can order the hertz HL70. I love mine atleast. I know you could get a deal on some you posted before. I think this is what in going to do if he still will give me the deal. 12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodcsoundlab.com Quality is all in how you take pictures I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?
matt402 Posted May 26, 2011 Report Posted May 26, 2011 i like the 1st ones best... singer did an a pillar install with these (randen's "dora the xplora")
MarioB Posted May 26, 2011 Author Report Posted May 26, 2011 Alright i figured out witch one im going to get. I just ordered the 4th one. Hertz HSK163 3 ways. I couldnt decide between these or the new Audioson Voice. Robert i got an even better deal than what i had last time. 12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodcsoundlab.com Quality is all in how you take pictures I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.