DC Sound Lab

I was thinking of buying a Level 3 12" sub but I can't seem to find any reviews about the sub. If you have this sub or another DC Audio sub I would gladly appreciate it if you could write a review about your experience with a DC Audio sub or dealings with DC Audio. Thanks.

ive had lvl 4s, xls and lvl 5s now... none have ever let me down. just dont be stupid with it and it will serve its purpose... and do it well

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Have had level 4s for sometime. MY FAVORITE WOOFER I HAVE EVER OWNED. there customer service isn't even customer service, it's like family almost. If you are thinking about buying a sub from DC, just do it, you won't be let down.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

I had 4 level 3 12's, they'll take way more than 600 Rms as long as you're not done, by far the most stout sub in it's price range, sound quality is good and they have the potential to get lout as shit in a nice box on good power

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

I have two XL's and I can honestly say that they have been, by far, my favorite woofers. And as for customer service, NOBODY I've dealt with even compares to DC Audio.

2006 Mustang GT

Audio:2x RF R1200-1D, 2x RF R400-4, 2x RF P1S48, 2x RF T1682c, 2x DC 12" Lvl 3 D2, 1x RF T1652-s, XS Power Batts, Toolmaker blocks, Knu wiring, Knu RCA's, custom enclosure with amp rack

Performance Mods:Too many to list...

2008 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L

Audio:1x RF R1200-1D, 1x RF R250x4, 2x Sundown 10" SD2, 2x RF P1652, 1x RF P1652-s, Q-logic kickpanels, Knu wiring, Knu RCA's, custom enclosure with amp rack

Performance Mods: Coming Soon

I have two Level 3 12s and they have yet to give me any problems even with almost double the rated RMS power. Like someone else said, make sure it's getting clean, unclipped power and you'll be golden.

Speaking of that, how much power are you looking to give it?

I like the oldschool one..

TDHsiggy.png

Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe

Loud as F**K

Just kidding

i had a single lvl 3 10 in my burban for a while, i was running ~800w to it, sounded great on all types of music.

i think i probably could have bassraced in the 29.9 class with it, pretty impressive for 1 10 in a big ass truck... :good: =].

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg