White Girl Rapper?

honestly love French rap and never thought to post her in here... and by her I mean Keny... She don't rap like a chick... Just sayin'

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

^^ you are addicted.. she is hot... one thing I must point out, why the F do the black guys gotta break out into dance once they hear music? funny as fuck!!!

whodat-snow-tha-product.jpg

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

for doug:

s.gif

^^ you are addicted.. she is hot... one thing I must point out, why the F do the black guys gotta break out into dance once they hear music? funny as fuck!!!

Lol I'm on this spanish chick kick right now. The only race I haven't "hung out" with lol and the dancing this is really funny

That babi mac girl was an decent basketball player. I remember seeing her play

"sports fans may recognize Babi Mac from her days of playing basketball as a guard at the University of Tennessee where she won two National Championships. After a few knee injuries derailed her hoop dreams and Mac’s mother died from breast cancer, she turned to rap."

I seen something about her being a Lady Vol, and when I went to look it up I didn't see anything else about it. That's pretty sweet I guess, plus she's not bad at it either.

My Build Log

Deck- Eclipse 3100

Subs- 2X DC XL 18's

Wiring and Fuses- Stinger and Monster Cable

Sub Amp- Sundown SAZ 1500 V.2

Speaker Amp- Coustic 360U

Alternator - Powermaster Alt.

DCSig.jpg

Kreay Shawn is good, but I'm not that into people who rap about how awesome it is to do drugs, have money, cars, bitches and hoes. Once the originals like snoop, dre, etc started it, it seems thats all people rap about these days. Like everyone raps about whats cool just to make a few dollars, and not to actually make music..."teach me how to dougie"? Seriously? Thats about as relevant as the old song "yo mama's on crac rock". It won't be remembered in 10+ years.

FUCKING THIS X11110102958743905734hguiewigrj3iqgh91588t010

i listen to today's rap for just bass in my car, other than that, im into 90s rap. ice cube - today was a good day, dr.dre - let me ride, snoop dogg - the shiznet....you know where im going with this. lol. and im only 19 and not that into today's rap.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

LOL I've heard of that Kreayshawn chick but didn't realize she was from the Bay, What. The. Fuck. she probably fucks with Lil B's homo ass SMDH.

N Gwatsky is dope, he's actually a poet from San Francisco.

Snow is coo but yeah agreed with the fact female rappers just sound awkward. Only ones I could stand were Missy Elliot & Eve

LMFAO @ this right here though...."I love to drive in my foreign car" *they show a Escalade* :shrug:

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived