Sonic Electronix

:facepalm:

A little pet peeve of mine is when people put things in their screenname alluding to marijuana. I mean...I enjoy it, but putting it out there just seems juvenile :good:

But if it was legal this thought probably would have never crossed your mind.

Do you like bass?

Do you advertise it?

Do you talk about it?

Do you consider bass a favorite pass time or hobby?

Do you play your bass in public?

Which annoys a lot of other people at traffic lights or when they are sitting on there porch in the afternoon.

See the direct coralation (can't spell)

I was gonna say all that but was too lazy... Weed is like any other hobby/activity its just illegal. So apparently that makes it juvenile and annoying... lol. I forgot TeamHT blocked be because I made him cry a few times lol. How does putting 420 in your name mean you're being big and bad? are you retarded? wow...

Edited by Sammitch0

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200

People who get in and tell you to turn your amplifier up because it can go higher than it's and then tell you your box hits like shit when they runa prefab.

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200

somethign that really pisses me off is when i have my system on and someone wants to talk or break up a bowl (while were on the subject haha)... so i have to turn it down...

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

meh pot heads in general piss me off, they are like gay guys. they smoke weed and everybody needs to know it, just like how gay guys need to tell everybody they like dudes

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

meh pot heads in general piss me off, they are like gay guys. they smoke weed and everybody needs to know it, just like how gay guys need to tell everybody they like dudes

LOL, kind of my point, actually...i guess that is exactly what my pet peeve is with it. as if forcing it to everyones attention is to promote...i dont know. it just annoys me to be honest.

and people who talk the talk but dont know how to set their own gains or setups, LOL

Edited by TeamHT

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Pot heads are harmless for the most part, even kill less then drunk drivers. Maybe we make such a big deal out of it so we do get noticed in hopes that if majority rules, the more there are of us the more it forces the government to lighten up the restrictions on us in hopes the we don't have to live in fear of prosecution or knowing that we can get decent jobs and be allowed to smoke pot once or twice a week and not worry about being fired for something we did in our free time.

We make a big statement and want to be noticed in hopes that we can get treated as equals some day too.

I have seen Alchol damage my family first hand and I know that a lot of drugs are far worse than pot but those drugs are fine if you work a good job because they can be pissed out of your system in a matter of days and those drugs also have conciquinces if you try to do with out them unlike pot.

MY RANT IS OVER... LOL :)

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

LOL, kind of my point, actually...i guess that is exactly what my pet peeve is with it. as if forcing it to everyones attention is to promote...i dont know. it just annoys me to be honest.

and people who talk the talk but dont know how to set their own gains or setups, LOL

You like knowing that you might loose a chance at a good job and you enjoy the fact that you can't smoke pot with out taking the chance of being arrested?

You don't want the rules to be changed?

I guess not because you want to hide and be quite.

Sorry for thread jaking.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

Pot heads are harmless for the most part, even kill less then drunk drivers. Maybe we make such a big deal out of it so we do get noticed in hopes that if majority rules, the more there are of us the more it forces the government to lighten up the restrictions on us in hopes the we don't have to live in fear of prosecution or knowing that we can get decent jobs and be allowed to smoke pot once or twice a week and not worry about being fired for something we did in our free time.

We make a big statement and want to be noticed in hopes that we can get treated as equals some day too.

I have seen Alchol damage my family first hand and I know that a lot of drugs are far worse than pot but those drugs are fine if you work a good job because they can be pissed out of your system in a matter of days and those drugs also have conciquinces if you try to do with out them unlike pot.

MY RANT IS OVER... LOL :)

sounds like a pretty well prepared excuse, to bad I don't care. I am actually all for marijuana to be legal, with double the tax of cigarettes and alcohol. that of course and the punishment for illegal dealers to be death

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

I just think it sucks that I like to smoke pot once in a great while but if I want to smoke pot once in a while in my area I take the chance of losing a good job because of pop drug test.

Smoke pot once and there is a good chance you will fail a drug test for the next 2 weeks after you have gotten high.

What harm have I done for smoking a little pot on a saturday?

EDIT: LOL I'm bitchy HA HA HA

I must be ragging LOL

Edited by ISO

Terryswork001.png