Future Audiopipe users...

I have tried talking to other people..am i completely done with the situation? No..am i more calm now then when i made this thread a little...if i do get this handled i wont be dealing with "jackie" anymore, she was out and out rude, i know you need to get a point across but be professional about it too and she wasnt thats one of the main reasons i was angry

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Sometimes you just bite the bullet. All this time and effort is wasted. Isn't your time worth money? I'd already have shelled the shipping out easily, but then again I wouldnt run audiopipe if you gave it to me.

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

i think their customer service sounds horrible! i was thinking about buying an audiopipe just to try them when i got my tax money.. ig i aint gonna try it.. i'll stick with my hifonics BRZ1200 amp.. i called sonix asking about warranty.. they will take it back and not have me pay anything. Or at least nothing was mentioned. I had issues with my sony PS3 and sony sent me a box to ship it back to them for free! they did the repair and gave me back my PS3. Then it broke down again and i only had to pay for repair as it was outta warranty and still no shipping. Dont see if your a sponsored person you still have to pay shipping and get treated bad.. i find that unfair. Ig audiopipe lost a potential customer.

It's not the money that would piss me off. It's the principle. How is a company going to treat someone that THEY sponsor, so horribly. Why would you treat not just a customer, but a LOYAL customer, that you have put on a team, that bad? Shit, I'd lend Logan $100 to ship the amps back, but after the way they've been treating him, I don't think he'd even want their product anymore. I know I sure as hell wouldn't. I don't care if they were sundown or hifonics, if you treat me like shit as a customer, I'll walk around speaking the truth. And I would never run your product again. It's the principle of the matter, you don't treat a customer like that.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Exactly^^^^^^^^^^^

Its not like i dont have the money for shipping, its the fact that i paid for new amps that should work, they didnt i understand that..im fine with shipping there, but shipping back, her being a bitch and then her saying oh we can test them for 25 bucks a piece ontop of the 50 to ship them, she burned the bridge with me, if it gets worked out it damn well wont be with jackie..im done with that swamp donkey

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

when i switch amps sundown is one of the options, always have loved there amps and then the couple times ive talked to jacob he has always been so nice even thoug ive never had anything to do with sundown or jacob

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

Got ahold of jackies boss finally and i thought things were gonna get fixed he was a really nice guy very apologetic and then i asked what would happen if by some random unlikely chance the new amps i got were bad also...he said well we can test them before they go out but you are responsible for that...i said what? And he said yes its 25 a amp to test to make sure they work and 25 to ship them...so im back where i started now...im just gonna find a repair center to fix these amps and sell everything audiopipe and be done with it

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

i understand that they will replace the amps with new ones since these ones are not working, the fact is the contract that i signed says nothing about shipping at all! if they are expecting someone to pay shipping they need to let them know ahead of time or include it in the contract and not just tell them after they send them broken products....to some its not that big of a deal, to me its the fact they are trying to get more money out of me because they are in the wrong and 1 sent me non working amps and 2 forgot to put in their contract that they wrote that the consumer is responsible for shipping..........i could easily let this go and just pay the shipping...but im not going to because they are in the wrong

You keep bringing this up. But I would be willing to bet you would have signed that contract too.

Your reaching loganberry.

If Kicker won't do it and RF and Sundown won't do it (my personal experiences) why would you expect a low end amplifier company to treat you better than these world renown large or small time mid to high end level companies (leaving Sundown out) that have a whole shit ton of money at their disposal.

I don't see any reason why audio pipe should have to pay shipping back to them but I do feel that they should have to pay the shipping back to you and give you a brand new product.

If the equipment was out of warranty or was damaged due to the customers errors then I would expect the customer to pay for shipping. But if the manufacture sent out DOA equipment why exactly should the customer suffer? Especially when its a sponsored competitor who they are relying on to spread there name. AP should be responsible for shipping point blank.

I say you compete with the bad amps. Tell people how it is. Send videos back to the company. Does your contract say anything about bad mouthing?

I would do this. Make plenty of videos too. Youtube the fuck out of it and make sure AP gets copies of it all

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Archived