hershy314 Posted May 29, 2011 Author Report Posted May 29, 2011 Theres a place back home in St Louis that I want to visit. Its called Zombie Road you can learn about it here Zombie Road I know of one other place thats said to be haunted, funny thing cause I used to go by it all the time but never gave it any thought. They have some strange things happen in the basement of this restaurant, its so creepy a friend of mines bf wont go down there alone. Hes a big dude and for him to be scared like that tells ya something. Let the jokes commence lol. Place is called Massa's Restaurant in Kirkwood Mo, freaky part about this place. It was a funeral home at one time. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
may03LT Posted May 29, 2011 Report Posted May 29, 2011 I've witnessed enough stuff in my own home to believe. It got to the point where we would set up a camera and let it roll. Of course, it didn't catch shit. Even before Ghost Hunters, Fort Delaware was doing night time ghost tours. I went to one around 99-2000. In the long bendy corridor with the tall brick wall, I saw a figure dressed in one of those massive old fashioned dresses dip out of the corridor. I ran down the corridor, to the place I saw it, and the place where it went was one of those "cutouts" with just a window. Kinda freaky. Nobody believed me, fuck em I know what I saw.
tlee2 Posted May 30, 2011 Report Posted May 30, 2011 Let's hear some more stories 6 Sundown X 15s 2 Sundown NS1 V2s C Pillar 4th order Bagged Suburban on 24s http://youtube.com/tlee333
dkahns51 Posted May 30, 2011 Report Posted May 30, 2011 What was that! What was that!!!!!!! **Clicky>>My 2009 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport Buildlog<<Clicky** I'm messing up 98% of the time
hershy314 Posted May 30, 2011 Author Report Posted May 30, 2011 that there reminds me why i stoped watching south park, but seriously we need more stories http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
akrja_07 Posted May 30, 2011 Report Posted May 30, 2011 I'll just give you the short story. I was sitting on the computer late at night. ALL AT THE SAME TIME I heard, felt, and sensed something coming behind me, I turned and looked at the wall beside me because we have a huge mirror there. That's when whatever the hell it was rushed me. I felt my body reacting and it was the strangest thing ever. I was freezing cold and my entire body was tingling. I didn't actually hear anything other than like sound displacement, like something blocking the natural noise, I don't know if you understand what I mean or not, but for some reason I felt like I just heard an extremely loud crash or bang. Sorry guys really hard to explain because it's beyond stranger anything I have ever gone through. 2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator
hershy314 Posted May 30, 2011 Author Report Posted May 30, 2011 That sounds like some freaky stuff man http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
Baydestrian Posted May 30, 2011 Report Posted May 30, 2011 Are you kidding Hershy? South Park is better than ever, that episode was hilarious because Ghost Hunters really is terrible, they've faked so many things. LOL' akrja, that sounds about right. its supposed to be a static energy feeling when a spirit passes through you. 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Winn Posted May 30, 2011 Report Posted May 30, 2011 What was that! What was that!!!!!!! God Genius This is better though http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qaeZI9JSgQ You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
hershy314 Posted May 30, 2011 Author Report Posted May 30, 2011 South park is the most retarded show on tv, nuff said http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.