C-Fizzy Posted May 29, 2011 Report Posted May 29, 2011 Ok, so I've been thinking lately, my new build is really gonna take a toll on my cars 20 year old suspension. What would you guys recommend for a new suspension? What should I buy to help with weight? Vehicle is a 1992 Toyota Celica hatchback. Quote under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
C-Fizzy Posted May 31, 2011 Author Report Posted May 31, 2011 Bump Quote under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
meade916 Posted May 31, 2011 Report Posted May 31, 2011 if it gets too heavy your only choice is air.......imo. Quote All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
C-Fizzy Posted May 31, 2011 Author Report Posted May 31, 2011 I really hope I don't need to drop that much into my POS lol. Quote under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
knowledge Posted May 31, 2011 Report Posted May 31, 2011 im also looking for a cheaper option Quote REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Team_DC-Derrick Posted June 1, 2011 Report Posted June 1, 2011 anyone got any ideas? i could use some as well lol Quote The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
C-Fizzy Posted June 1, 2011 Author Report Posted June 1, 2011 Derrick can DEFINITELY use some help. LOL Quote under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
08tahoe Posted June 1, 2011 Report Posted June 1, 2011 maybe you can do what the1uwannab did, read post #207 here Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.