Jump to content

2006 Cobalt System for the girlfriend.


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm liking the way this looks. I'm really starting to consider modifying the back seat of my Grand Prix next year for a 4th order with Level 4 12's.

C9C4C3E8-3F69-494B-94BC-C53A89C67B7F-832


767908B5-3C29-4973-945F-BFBBA1D2C64C-832



Posted

Thanks guys! trink40.gif

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Posted

so mounting inverted or normal? looks like mounting depth is prety tight does the sub have enough for the sub to breathe? lol but looks good :drinks:

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Posted

so mounting inverted or normal? looks like mounting depth is prety tight does the sub have enough for the sub to breathe? lol but looks good :drinks:

All have to be inverted. Just wanted to see what it would look like the normal conventional way to mounting a subwoofer in that pic. And thanks!

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Posted

Looks sick so far, waiting for that surprise you speak of....

No car at the moment.

New system:

2 Skar Audio VVX-12s

Crescendo bc2000d

Carquest NGT battery (back)

Deka battery (front)

  • 2 months later...
Posted

My 2 latest creations.

289012_2047585147277_1173870019_32033765_4019460_o.jpg

279026_2019838893638_1173870019_31995989_2966844_o.jpg

The 2nd pic is a box I did for a friend of mine in a Grand Prix

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5019 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...