Jump to content

Ever feel like just beating the shit outta someone?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Truth is, I never drink whiskey, turns me damn violent so I tend to stay away from it, but I happened to come into a bottle of jack :drinks: and the question crossed my mind,

Ever feel like just kicking someones head in? like someone that you just hate, or stole your ex or something?

Wondering what the general idea is on this subject :L

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Posted

before i clicked on this thread i was gonna say "you should go out and get some whiskey, that way you won't feel like it, you'll actually do it" hhahahahah

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Posted

I'm a lover not a fighter lol

x's 2.. but there are a few in the past i wanted to "F" up..

Rebuild Log with the SMD

CURRENT..

Honda Accord Coupe

Porsche Cayenne S

Lexus CT200

Lexus ES300 (sold)

99 Lexus RX 300 (sold)

ADDING

Honda - Hertz setup, more to come

Porsche - Fi BL, XS Power, more to come

coming soon..
peep the old rebuild log of the Lexus RX

Posted

Theres a guy at work that always talks shit about the slightest shit...he screams at me and im his supervisor..i dont do it cuz hes almost 60 and he is so short...

Posted

To answer your question, no I don't feel the urge to beat the shit out of stuff.

I only have that urge when I'm protecting someone/people I care about.

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

Posted

Yea, Theres been times where I could've beat my boss to death with my bare hands. I know if I didn't have a wife and child I'd probably be in the pen.

 

Quote
 
Posted

Very few times.

Like the guy who threatens me, and threatens my girlfriend.

I've challenged him to fight me before and he pussies out all the time...

So i've decided if I ever see him anywhere I'm going to knock his teeth in..

I can get angry easy, but getting me mad enough to want to cause physical harm to someone is extremely hard for someone to accomplish.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1862 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...