Project: Mini meade - 4 BTL 15s, 2 sundown saz-4500s, **Tearing sheet metal**155.6+db outlaw and climbing

Insane to need to worry about door cracks >.<

Rlly nice to push that amount of airs with 15"'s non walled!

Good work yes!

Don't like sharing your knowledge?

Welll.. Don't come here and grab others then! - GTFO.

yea that definitely sucks.. it could be that more air is able to escape the door with one hinge where as the other door being tighter your see more pressure in the corner.. just speculation though.

I seen the duck tape on the latch and that is an Idea I will try to keep the door tighter.. thanks for the idea :)

this build is awesome and nice numbers! quick ques about the build.. when you put your box together, how does a nail gun compare to screws? I have always liked the clean look a nail gun provides but does it compare to the strength screws provide? just curious for my next build..

keep it up tho man! looking good! :drink40:

Team Bass-Hz

there is no difference between screws and nails. the screws or nails are just there to hold the box together until the glue is cured. Ive seen some people use screws, predrill every hole, then after everything is cured they go and back all the screws out and fill the holes with wood putty.

• 3 weeks later...

man, i love the way this turned out! that port is absolutely huge!!!!

...and i wanna be loud one day but i dont wanna have to worry about my doors falling off!

well done! props!

Archived