Jump to content

im floating around the forums today,


David

Recommended Posts

Posted

i want to be ban just to see how it feels like. lol care to do the honor, david? lol

edit:just for few minutes though. lol

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Posted

Is mine still here? Lol david lmk if mine is acceptable or not :drinks:

Yeah you should change that bro, thanks for asking, I can't see everyones obviously so thanks.

Dang ok :P you owe me some new eye candy :drink40:

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

Posted

Well i have 3 pairs of double d's on mine should i be worried? :ban2:

Rear

(6) 12" Digital Design 1500

Lightning Audio LA3000MD 3000watt Amp

3 Optima red-top

Front Doors

Kicker SSMB8 8" mid bass

Kicker RS56.2 5-1/4" Component

Powered by:

Rockford Fosgate Power P400.2

My New Build!

Posted

I feel like ive kinda dropped the ball on this one. Ill make sure we start policing the avatars more aggressively. I had them turned off for awhile on the work lappy.

N8,

how do I do that? How can I turn off the avatars while I'm at work?

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

Posted

go into my settings forum tab and then uncheck view avatars.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Thanks, cause there are still avatars that are a bit questionable for me to be viewing here at work. :drinks:

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

Posted

ive been removing them as i see them. if you guys see something thats on the line report the user and just say avatar?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

  • 2 months later...
Posted

Bump for your protection...I removed some....one guy keeps putting it back....I will kick you for a month if you put it back after I remove it.

Posted

Bump for your protection...I removed some....one guy keeps putting it back....I will kick you for a month if you put it back after I remove it.

:lol: i didn't know it was removed by admin. I though it was disappearing for no reason.

  • 3 months later...
Posted

bumping this back up. Thankfully the CFO has a sense of humor and didnt go off. If I see something even remotely offensive its gone. You put it back you're going to take a vacation for a bit.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1322 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...