Been a long time since my last post, but my system hasn't changed due to not having a job and been real busy finishing up school the past year. Anyways ....

As a graduation present (from Chico State Engineering) the parentals decided to take me down to Nuevo Vallarte, Mexico for a week. Im not complaining, fun things to do and plenty of beautiful women (now I just need to start interacting with them haha, only take a few dringks here they are made nice and strong). Anyways Here is a video I took on my first day while parasailing, you wont be able to enjoy it as much as I did but enjoy anyways

Edited by dcofer

Awesome Vid Bro ... :drink40:

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

man...never seen the parasailing before...

that video was sooo niceee!!!

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

It was my first time doin it, soo much fun. Kinda terrifying being like 15+ stories above the water in just a harness and chute but crazy fun. Def glad I gave it a shot, Since I was the first person that day they tried to scare me by making me almost drop into the water just after takeoff, and I'll tell you it worked haha was like shit shit whats going on haha. I def recommend it if you ever get the chance

Edited by dcofer

It was my first time doin it, soo much fun. Kinda terrifying being like 15+ stories above the water in just a harness and chute but crazy fun. Def glad I gave it a shot, Since I was the first person that day they tried to scare me by making me almost drop into the water just after takeoff, and I'll tell you it worked haha was like shit shit whats going on haha. I def recommend it if you ever get the chance

tell ya right now you're more than 15 stories haha. Look at those hotels, those are a good 20-30 stories. I bet you were a good anywhere between 70-100 stories up there. :clapping:

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

20 minutes from my hometown. I love the beach there. I always try to go ride a jet ski or parasail.... Im a sissy with heights tho and cant swim lmao

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

WOW thats looks like it would be heaps fun, i would def prefer that than jumping out of a plan lol

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

20 minutes from my hometown. I love the beach there. I always try to go ride a jet ski or parasail.... Im a sissy with heights tho and cant swim lmao

Nice, I would love to have stuff like this near me just to have the option the weather is soo nice down here. I feel you on the heights too, they make me uncomfortable but you dun think about it till your too high >.< haha

[quote name=^_^ Gem132' timestamp='1306830579' post='1548731]

WOW thats looks like it would be heaps fun, i would def prefer that than jumping out of a plan lol

Ive never been skydiving but I think this would be more fun too, mainly cuz cruising the coastline for 10 min was really cool and fairly relaxing unlike skydiving where it doesnt last as long