TJBee's VW build by Pulse Car Audio

whats the turn around time on a box sir?

I only ask that b/c Im doing an Internship for college and dont have alot of time and cant miss hours as i have to do a 1000 by september to graduate in december. But im also working on a system and hope that have it together by end of july

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

How deep is that box if you don't mind me asking? Just trying to figure out how far back one can go on a Golf/GTI and still have the hatch close without hitting. I'm thinking 17" without hitting the door. It you don't want to say I understand, just figured I would ask for my own personal reference for my car.

BTW, looks awesome.

glad you are ok with that... :) I don't give any info on boxes anymore as the amount of people copying and calling their own design really gets under my skin.

Yeah, I could see that happening and understand your reasons. The build does look awesome though, there is a lot of sound coming from those 8's. :drink40:

2011 Chevy CC Texas Edition 2wd. Currently designing for 4 SA-8's.

2010 Pontiac G6 GT, stock(Fi BL 12" is planned)

Damn nice score, clean install, I'm jealous. 4 8s putting up louder than 2 15s, Damn that's impressive!

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Damn nice score, clean install, I'm jealous. 4 8s putting up louder than 2 15s, Damn that's impressive!

A great box and sick install does wonders for Numbers

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

whats the turn around time on a box sir?

I only ask that b/c Im doing an Internship for college and dont have alot of time and cant miss hours as i have to do a 1000 by september to graduate in december. But im also working on a system and hope that have it together by end of july

well every box is different... but TJ's was about 4 hours. 1/2 hour was spent figuring box layout and design.

Got to love pulse´s boxes hehe, great score man, i tried also 4 1508´s on a chinese amplifier and did 147 dbs @ 50 hz, those subs are monsters, great pics :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

i like the enclosure... simple....

HU: Kenwood DDX5034

front stage: Focal 165 v Slim component

back stage: Infiniti 652i

component amp: kenwood 4channel

sub amp: sony mono 800watts peak wired to 2 ohms

subwoofer: 3 12" Kenwood subs (from my old car)

Oh by the way, meade just posted this on his facebook, look at the amount of visitors you have on this topic lol

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

didnt realise this thread is 1 day old hehehe :clapping:

HU: Kenwood DDX5034

front stage: Focal 165 v Slim component

back stage: Infiniti 652i

component amp: kenwood 4channel

sub amp: sony mono 800watts peak wired to 2 ohms

subwoofer: 3 12" Kenwood subs (from my old car)

Archived