SWEET Open Box Deal: Update PG 2

I just bought an open box ipad 2 for 350...its the verizon 3g version and im gonna add it to my account tomorrow...love best buy...also walmart is dope with there open box stuff...i got black ops for 18 bucks

I went back today and i got me new laptop...a toshiba with some good stuff...200 bucks with 1 year of insurance and free norton for 2 years...

7cfb2be6.jpg

f0975067.jpg

e123b605.jpg

0d976814.jpg

Norton/Mcafee are the worst anti-virus....I'm just saying, good deal though!

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Radio actually works guys...I can't believe it. I got home from work early, and the harness was in my mailbox. Wired it up to the batt, and it came right on! Now, I'm waiting on a couple more things. The previous owner cut the stock radio harness, so I went online to INSTALLER.COM and ordered the stock harness. It should arrive in a couple of days. I have an aftermarket harness at the shop, and the radio is ready for install. Once it all comes together, I'm gonna run all three sets of RCA's to the rear, both remotes, and be done with taking the dash out...for now! But on a real note fella's, if you need any random thing that you can't seem to find, check out the forementioned website. They have all kinds of shit on the low, for some super great prices. Everything from wiring, brackets, electronics, lights, etc. A vid of the radio in action will be up shortly...uploading to youtube as we speak.

mivtCK.png

• 1 month later...

Thats a super nice unit.

Knob>buttons all day long.

Whats the quality of the music through bt like?

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Archived