Elrey7698 Posted June 1, 2011 Report Posted June 1, 2011 I just bought an open box ipad 2 for 350...its the verizon 3g version and im gonna add it to my account tomorrow...love best buy...also walmart is dope with there open box stuff...i got black ops for 18 bucks I went back today and i got me new laptop...a toshiba with some good stuff...200 bucks with 1 year of insurance and free norton for 2 years...
Baydestrian Posted June 1, 2011 Report Posted June 1, 2011 Norton/Mcafee are the worst anti-virus....I'm just saying, good deal though! 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Bakerman Posted June 1, 2011 Author Report Posted June 1, 2011 Yeah...they had those laptops on sale for like $150- $200 at our best buy. Anyways, here's a video of the radio unboxing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCGNfDyBeBU
Bakerman Posted June 6, 2011 Author Report Posted June 6, 2011 Radio actually works guys...I can't believe it. I got home from work early, and the harness was in my mailbox. Wired it up to the batt, and it came right on! Now, I'm waiting on a couple more things. The previous owner cut the stock radio harness, so I went online to INSTALLER.COM and ordered the stock harness. It should arrive in a couple of days. I have an aftermarket harness at the shop, and the radio is ready for install. Once it all comes together, I'm gonna run all three sets of RCA's to the rear, both remotes, and be done with taking the dash out...for now! But on a real note fella's, if you need any random thing that you can't seem to find, check out the forementioned website. They have all kinds of shit on the low, for some super great prices. Everything from wiring, brackets, electronics, lights, etc. A vid of the radio in action will be up shortly...uploading to youtube as we speak.
Bakerman Posted June 6, 2011 Author Report Posted June 6, 2011 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6TIPjDaUqI
Bakerman Posted July 11, 2011 Author Report Posted July 11, 2011 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNa4-Nu8V7Q
Azagtoth502 Posted July 11, 2011 Report Posted July 11, 2011 Gawdamn you scored there, looks like a bad ass radio. pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
BassJunkie Posted July 11, 2011 Report Posted July 11, 2011 Thats a super nice unit. Knob>buttons all day long. Whats the quality of the music through bt like? 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.